68| Love is in the Air

Next day, Sebastian noted visible change in Raabia. She is all smiles and glowing. Smiles? And Raabia? It is a miracle.

Another miracle is Raabia wearing a dress. Dressed in lacy taffy pink knee-length summer dress and with her unruly curls open she looked like a girl, a very beautiful girl. Sebastian rubbed his eyes to ensure that he saw her wearing heels, for reals. Indeed, she is wearing heels. He is shocked.

The long unbuttoned white blazer over her off-shoulder dress is the only hint that will tell someone that she is Raabia.

'Hey.' She greeted Sebastian happily. He continued to gape at her. Raabia smiled flipping her hair with attitude.

She recollected Saad's awed expression on seeing her in this avatar. That was her aim. To make Saad weak in his knees. He had complimented and not only that, he had also taken her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Bonus for Raabia.

She had only read and seen in cheesy novels and movies how love transforms people and make them do silly things. She had found that utterly idiotic. Now, she realized that love indeed changes people. It is a beautiful feeling.

But she is also glad that she didn't fall in love earlier, falling in love with Saad is million times more beautiful.

Not only Sebastian but everyone else in the office noticed changes in Raabia. She ignored the envious glances of the women and gazes of men. Raabia isn't used to all this but she managed it well.

'Kya baath hai, Maam, you are glowing.' Ajmal complimented Raabia with a smile. He had come to hand over a file to her. She looked up from her computer screen and he bit his tongue. He feared she will scold him.

Instead, Raabia smiled. 'You are glowing yourself. Janet?' She winked at him making him blush. He nodded shyly and lamely excused himself. Raabia smiled shaking her head.

For the first time in her career, Raabia felt restless and excited to go home. She wanted to be with Saad, spend as much as time as possible. Every time she thought of it she blushed.

******************************************

'Kya Yaar, Saad! All smiles. Lost your virginity, Kya?'

Saad's smile turned into a deadly glare.

'Shut up, Omar.' He said shifting in his seat. His other two of his friends chuckled. Saad ignored them and fished out his lunch box. This is the first time, Raabia has taken the care to pack him lunch.

'OOOO.' His friends hooted. Saad blushed.

He brought the box to his nose and sniffed the Aloo Matar Sabzi (Potato and peas) and smiled. He fell in love with her cooking all over again.

Everyone except Omar tasted the food and complimented Saad. He smiled with pride. Omar glared at him. He loathes Raabia, he hasn't yet forgiven her for the slap. Then, that night his friend spoke angrily to him on phone. Omar holds Raabia at fault for it. He clenched his fists tightly and continued to glare at him.

'Omar, yaar. Have it.' Saad said forwarding the lunch box towards him. Omar masked his anger and politely refused.

*************************************

Later that night after dinner Saad and Raabia sat together on the bed, a safe distance between them. Raabia felt shy meeting his gaze while Saad was propped up on his elbow and kept staring lovingly at her.

'Guess, what Raabia.' He extended his hand and held Raabia's hand, she stopped drawing circles on the bed and looked up at him. He patted the back of her palms and continued, - 'Everyone loved the food, but-'

Raabia felt her heartbeat increase, she spoke her fear, - 'And you?' She looked anticipatorily at him. Saad smiled but Raabia is still holding her breath.

'Of course, I always love the food you make.' He complimented and Raabia is relieved. She let out the breath she had been holding and forced a smile.

Saad sighed and shifted little. As his arm brushed against hers, Raabia felt goosebumps. Her heart began to flutter.

'I think it is burdening for you to wake up early and prepare lunch. Then get ready for work yourself.'- He looked sincerely at her, - 'Don't worry about me, I will manage.' He said.

Raabia shifted closer and placed her palm over their overlapping palm.

'I am not making lunch for you because I should. I am doing it because I want to.'

Saad felt touched, he smiled at her.

'I love you, Saad.' She confessed. Saad sat up and held her face. He kissed her forehead and whispered, - 'I love you too.' His lips lingered on her forehead for some time before he moved his lips and captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

***********************************

Oh, My, Gosh! Awwww 

True, Love is in the air *_* What are your thoughts on the Chapter, my darlings??? Drop them in the comments *flying kisses*

And...