46| Have some Desi Alcohol

Hey, guys! *waves. Wanna know more about me then check out my very first Interview by amazing harshinu12 *hearts*

https://www.wattpad.com/494449432-crazy-talks-a-sneak-peak-about-sandhir-writers

***********************************************************

After Dinner, Saad felt his stomach will burst. He is stuffed with food till his throat.

'Aur beta, want to have drinks?' Feroz asked brightly. He slapped Saad's back so hard that he fell forward.

'No, Chacha. I don't drink.' Saad lied and looked up at Raabia who stood behind her Uncle carrying few dirty plates.

She raised her eyebrow at him - Oh, really!

Saad shrugged helplessly and looked away. Raabia found him cute when he avoided her gaze. She shook her head and turned around following her aunt into the kitchen.

Feroz insisted and took Saad with him to the backyard where the two men will be drinking some alcohol. Raabia and Faheema took Mr. Kaif to his room. Raabia made her father sit on the bed and covered him with the duvet.

'After five minutes, it will be your medicine time.' She informed him sternly. Mr. Kaif simply nodded. He watched his daughter wear her glasses and read the contents of the medicine bottle. He smiled, his daughter is an engineer, not a doctor this must be gibberish for her. He extended his hand and held her palm. Raabia looked up at her father.

He leaned forward kissing her forehead, - 'You are my best bacha, Raabia.' He confessed. Raabia smiled and hugged her father. She is still scared thinking about losing him.

*************************************************

Saad looked apprehensively at the Desi wine bottle, he never had Desi before and wondered how it will taste. He watched as Feroz poured some into a steel glass and forwarded to him.

'Here, have these Chips along with this.' He urged Saad happily. He nodded and took a sip. It tasted bitter to his taste buds at first but along with the Chips, it tasted tangy. Saad liked the taste few sips later.

'Cheers, Damadji.' Feroz raised a toast. Saad smiled leaning forward and clicked his glass with Feroz's.

'I think I will be the first Indian Chacha having Desi wine with his Damadji.' He said amusedly. Saad nodded. They looked at each other briefly before laughing.

*********************************************

'Will you sit by your father forever or will see what your husband is doing?' Faheema said irritably. Raabia looked up from her father and frowned at her Aunt. She shifted and opened her mouth to say something when Mr. Kaif held her hand and squeezed her palm tightly.

'Beta, Your Chachi is right. It is getting late, go check where is Saad. Feroz must be boring him.' He explained calmly.

Raabia nodded. 'Okay, Papa.' She then leaned forward and kissed her father's forehead.

'Good night, Papa.' She wished him and then kissed the back of his palm. Mr. Kaif wished her back and patted the top of her head gently.

Raabia stepped into the backyard and looked around. She found Saad and Feroz sitting on a wooden chair. Their drinks placed on the small coffee table.

As she approached them she realized both are drunk.

'Saad.' She called him.

Slowly, he looked up at her and smiled silly at her.

'Oops, Chachaji, my-wi-wife has come-gotta go else she- will- scold-me.' Saad slurred, looking at his expressions Raabia rolled her eyes.

'Yes, yes, yes.' Feroz said seriously.

Saad tried standing up and stumbled. Raabia moved forward and held him.

'Thankssss.' He hissed, drunk.

Feroz leaned against the chair and stretched his legs, within minutes he is snoring happily. Saad envied him quickly.

'Come.' Raabia tugged his arm. Saad looked at her and began walking with her. He kept stumbling to his side and so Raabia had to hold him firmly. He wasn't light and she had a hard time taking him to the room.

*********************************************

'Finally.' She huffed after they reached her room. Saad's eyes felt droopy and Raabia heard him snore. When she turned around she is surprised to see him sleep while standing. He swayed little on spot but stood his ground. Raabia is amused. She tugged his arm and the sleeping Saad lost his balance and fell on top of her on the bed. Raabia gasped. But Saad is still asleep. She tilted her head and looked at him. His head on her shoulder and his body on top of hers. Raabia's heart rate quickened. After few minutes, she blushed and pushed him on the bed. He fell flat on his back, still snoring slightly.

Raabia sat up and looked at him. Smiling, she shook her head. She removed his chappals and placed it neatly at the foot of the bed. She then held his legs and adjusted it on the bed. After covering him with the blanket she walked towards her wardrobe.

A few minutes later, she stepped out from the bathroom dressed in white loose top and grey cotton pants. She tied her hair in a bun on top of her head and sat on her side of the bed.

She turned her head and looked at Saad. He slept peacefully with his one leg stretched and his hand sprawled above his head. Raabia lay on her side and looked briefly at him before moving her gaze down. She tugged her palms under her ear resting her head on her overlapping hands and watched his chest rise and fall steadily.

After few minutes, she turned to the other side and closed her eyes. Her eyes sprung open when she felt his arm resting on her waist.

'Good-good-night-wife.' He muttered shifting closer. Raabia felt her breathing getting heavy as his chest touched her back. He snuggled his head into her neck and Raabia felt goosebumps.

'Good-night.' He murmured and she shivered. He kept repeating it till he began snoring again. Raabia felt her heart hammering in her chest as she felt him so close to her. She could smell the pungent Desi wine from him. Strangely, it didn't bother her.

She relaxed only when his grip loosened. She is disappointed as he shifted to his side. She was liking the heavy weight of his arm around her waist. Hesitantly, she turned and stared at his back. Soon, she fell asleep. 

*******************************************************

Wow *_* Thanks, Chachaji and Desi Alcohol for giving us Saad and Raabia scene *winks*

So, guys how was the Chapter? Drop in your comments :*

Thanks so, so, so much for reading, my lovelies *flying kisses* Please, don't forget to vote and comment.....