74| A Cosy Morning

Next Morning, Raabia is the first one to wake up. She stirred in her sleep and turned around. Her face touched Saad's and she opened her eyes. Saad is fast asleep on his back, his mouth slightly open. Raabia touched his hair and admired him lovingly for a while before cautiously sliding off the bed.

Raabia grabbed her casuals from the bag and walked into the washroom with a towel. She freshened up and splashed water on her face.

As she pushed aside her curls to one side she noticed something. She unbuttoned top three buttons of her nightshirt and pushed it aside.

A small smile appeared on her lips as she touched the reminiscent of last night, a tiny blue and black love bite on her collarbone. She caressed it with the tip of her fingers and blushed.

TRING.... TRING....

'****' Saad cursed sleepily as he shifted on the bed. He yawned stretching his arms and sitting up straight. He wondered which idiot decided to call him now. He rubbed his eyes and blinked at the screen. He groaned picking up the call.

'Hey, yaar!'

'Good morning.' Dhruv chirped happily

'Ye-' the rest of his words got lost in his yawn.

'Abey, yaar. You are still sleeping. It's 10.' Dhruv scolded him.

'Hmmm....' Saad replied massaging his temple with his fingers. Dhruv sighed and continued, - 'Guess what? Our Sandeep is getting married.'

'What?' Saad's eyes widened, and a naughty smile appeared on his lips, - 'Another Bakra is going to be Halal.' He joked and laughed. His friend joined him.

After the laughter had died down, Dhruv spoke, - 'Guess with who?'

'Who?' Saad asked excitedly. He is amazed at himself for getting excited about a silly gossip.

*****************************************

Raabia showered and blow-dried her hair with the hair-dryer in the washroom. Quickly, she got dressed in casuals, black and white winter pullover sweatshirt with white track pants.

'What are you smiling at?' Raabia asked as she sat on the bed. She had just come out from bathroom expecting Saad to either be asleep or try to flirt with her but instead, she found him staring at oblivion and smiling silly.

Saad looked at Raabia and smirked. She is surprised as he crawled up to her and held her hand.

'You will never guess, what wonderful news I have for you.' He said and held cheek with the other hand.

'What?' Raabia said softly. Saad's smile disappeared as he stared into her eyes, they looked back at him lovingly.

'Nothing.' He replied caressing her cheek with his thumb. Raabia smiled lowering her gaze. Saad eyed her lips and leaned closer when the door-bell rang.

'****' Saad cursed again and Raabia giggled.

Saad left to freshen up as Raabia went to get the door. She opened the door and a young butler greeted her with a smile. She replied with a smile.

'Breakfast.' He said forwarding the tray. Raabia thanked him and took the tray.

She looked at it and smiled- Toast, scrambled eggs, butter, jam and two cups of hot steaming black coffee. Raabia bends and inhaled the aroma of coffee and instantly felt her senses open.

She arranged the breakfast on the table when Saad came from behind. She smiled feeling his arms wrap around her waist, very sensually.

'Raabia.' Saad kissed the side of her forehead and she smiled. She tilted her head and looked at him, into his eyes.