14| Playing Foul

Guys, i want to focus more on the present and their life after marriage and that is why i skipped second and third year *hides face*

**************************************************************

IIT-B, Fourth Year

This year, third year and fourth-year students will be campaigning in their individual departments as President of the department. It will be a huge post for the one who wins it. They will be in charge of everything that happens in the department. Head of all the events and of course, will be a personal favorite of the Professors.

The winner will be the one who has maximum votes.

Third years will be Vice President while Fourth years will be President. Like last year, this year too Saad and Raabia are participating in this campaign.

Lat time, Saad had won the vice president's post. Raabia thought he didn't deserve it and he won plainly because he had more voters, paid voters, she was confident about that. But with the start of this year, Raabia had made up her mind to be more social and gather loyal followers who will vote for her.

'Come on, hurry up. Move your asses, we have little time stick the banners well.' Raabia scolded her party members.

Everyone looked annoyed at each other and muttering curses they continued to work.

'Raabia...Raabia.' A young girl came running into an empty classroom where

worked with few young boys.

The girl turned, 'What happened, Anita?' she asked watching her friend place her palm on her heaving chest. Anita looked back at Raabia.

'Yaar, this banner... they... have the... same....' Anita said pointing at the banner on which Raabia and her friends were so painstakingly working on.

'What?' there is collective gasps in the room and urgent whispers. Everyone looked aghast at each other Everyone except Raabia were tensed.

Raabia ruffled her elbow-length curly mane trying to be calm, but she had lost it soon.

'That Bloody Saad is dead...' Raabia pulled up her sleeves and dashed out of the room. Anita blinked at the door from where her friend had just dashed out.

The students are even more tensed.

'There...little to the right... No, No.'

'B****** SAAD!'

A young boy turned around, he watched with a smile a curly haired girl fuming and rushing towards him.

'How dare you steal our banner idea, you bloody pyscho.' Raabia bellowed. Saad stood as calm as ever.

'Your banner?' he raised his eyebrow, he then pointed at the banner, 'This banner here, is our official entry. Whoever copied who, no one cares. But now, this banner is officially and legally ours. If you use a similar banner, you,' he pointed at her, 'you will be called a thief.' He smiled. There is a roar of laughter and claps.

Raabia glared at him, her black eyes bored into his gray ones.

'Wait till I become class president, I will make you,' - she pointed her index finger at him, - 'rub your nose at my feet.' She snapped her fingers.

'Just watch out.' She warned him.

Saad wasn't intimidated, he rolled his eyes smirking, 'we will see.'

'We will.'

Raabia turned around and walked out ignoring the catcalls and hoots. Saad watched her go with a smirk on his lips.

Raabia and team had to scrap the whole design and re-do everything. Many of the members didn't support in doing everything from scratch. Behind Raabia's back, few of the members conspired against Saad and his team.

One night before the start of the campaign, few members from Raabia's side sneaked into boy's hostel.

******************************************************

Next day, Raabia and Saad walked briskly towards the auditorium. Both walked from the opposite direction and in hurry dashed into each other.

'Ouch.' They winched. Raabia massaged her elbow looking up and Saad massaged his chest looking up. Their gaze met and fire exchanged between both. They glared at each other and turned around. Before Raabia could step in, Saad pushed past her almost knocking her over. Raabia fell to her side and cursed out loudly. Saad doesn't bother turning around.

Saad is surprised to see his members haven't come yet. Raabia passed a taunt at him as she walked towards her team. Saad clenched his fists and glared at her. He watched Raabia inspecting her banner. Even though he despises her but he admired her hard work. Making the banner from scratch to arranging everything in such notice is indeed commendable.

'Saad, yaar.' Omar huffed as he ran towards his friend. Saad asked him what happened as he held his friend's shoulder. He gasped for breath.

Omar quickly composed himself and gave a shocking news to Saad, - 'Man, someone tore our banner. Luckily, we have a soft copy of it but...'

Saad is shocked. 

********************************************

Shit! guys *hides face* Poor Saad :( his hard work... anyway what you guys think did Saad really steal the banner idea from Raabia? You think he will do that? I am wondering now, how will Saad react. Will he blame Raabia? Fight? Will he be out of the race *cries*

What are your thoughts, my lovelies. 

Precap: First Hug

Wait, what? first hug......

Excited girls *smirks* *smirks*

How was the Chapter, guys? Drop in your comments. 

Thanks so much for reading, my Jaan-e-maans *muuah* *muuah* Please don't forget to vote and comment before you leave *_* and please do share the story and spread the word. The more of us the merrier, Haina, guys ;)