59| Raabia wants to Confess

Surprise, guys! Yaaay!!!!

This late night update is dedicated to my cuties @VishakhaSingh734

**********************************************************

Raabia was conscious choosing her nightwear, she wore lavender satin nightshirt and PJ. She quickly ran her fingers through her curls and flipped it from behind. She tied a bun on the top of her head and smiled nervously at her reflection.

KNOCK, KNOCK

Raabia literally hopped towards the door. Saad smiled at her. He carried with him a blue and white duvet and a pillow. Raabia stepped aside letting him in. She noted he has changed into his nightwear as well - sky blue shirt and white Bermuda boxers.

'Your mattress is softer than mine.' Saad exclaimed sitting on the left side of the bed. That is where Raabia always sleeps but she doesn't protest. She simply nodded and moved to the right side of the bed. Saad watched her pull the duvet and pillow towards her side. Feeling his gaze on her, Raabia looked up and Saad quickly looked away. Having caught his gaze, Raabia smiled.

Raabia felt jittery as she lay on her side, she turned her back towards Saad as she felt shy to meet his gaze. Saad is little disappointed as he had wanted to see her face before drifting off to sleep. Raabia turned only when she heard him snore lightly. She faced him and admired his face. She had never really taken the time to look at him closely, there is something about him that made her fall in love with him.

Love. Yes, she loves him. Raabia felt her heartbeat increase as the realization dawned on her but she was also not sure how to confess to him or if she should confess to him.

What if he rejects her? Just tonight they have mutually decided to be a normal couple and if she confesses to him it will be fast. Raabia decided to take things slow.

She moved her hand and caressed his rugged jawline with the tip of her fingers, her eyes glued to his handsome face. A dreamy smile on her lips. He stirred little in his sleep and she quickly retracted her hand. He turned around.

Raabia's eyes widened as he placed his arm on her hips. A second later, she relaxed liking the heavy weight of his arm on her. She tugged her hands under her cheek and kept admiring him until she fell asleep.

*************************************************

In the next few weeks, Saad and Raabia were amazed to find out that they had a lot in common. Baigan being their common favorite had blown away Saad. Raabia had grinned at him; she knew it way before him.

But as the days passed, Raabia grew restless. She wanted to confess her feelings but every time she kept dropping the idea fearing she might be going too fast.

She had managed to confess her feelings to only Sebastian; he had actually guessed it by seeing obvious and visible changes in his friend. At first, he was wide-eyed knowing Raabia, of all people, is in love. His Rabbit is in love.