EPILOGUE

A car stopped in front campus of IIT-B, a young man stepped down the car. Adjusting his sling bag over his right shoulder, he gripped the handle of his luggage and looked ahead at the massive campus.

'Come, son.' Sadiq's father placed his hand on his shoulder. Sadiq looked at his father and smiled. He looked around, - 'Where is mum?'

'As always, late.' His father rolled his eyes. Sadiq chuckled. Just then his mother appeared from behind him.

'I heard that.' She said sternly. Sadiq looked at his father who looked slightly nervous. After his mother had walked away, he leaned forward and whispered into his son's ear, - 'Women.' Sadiq nodded his head.

They didn't take much time finding the boy's hostel. Sadiq and his father got little confused and lost but his mother knew the way perfectly.

'How do you know the way to Boy's hostel?' Sadiq's father asked his wife. She looked at him and smiled, a naughty grin.

'I had once come here. Remember.' She winked at him. 'And my memory is very sharp.' She tapped her temple with her index finger.

'Oh My God! Raabia, you had come only once, and you remember.'

'Yes, my darling Saad.' Raabia closed Saad's mouth with her palm. Saad smiled looking embarrassed. The two then kept staring lovingly into each other eyes.

Sadiq's eyes darted from his mother to his father and he rolled his eyes. Taking a step closer, he placed his palms on their shoulder and called them, - 'Mum, Dad?' The two snapped out of their trance. They looked around slightly red-faced. Sadiq smiled shaking his head and placed his arms around their neck and pulled them into a hug.

'You guys are the best.' He smiled. Saad and Raabia looked at each other and smiled.

**************************************

To Reminisce their old days, Saad and Raabia suggested taking their son for the tour of the place. Saad felt his ego hurt, slightly, when he realized Raabia remembered better than him.

'Are you a human or an elephant.' He had taunted her.

'Jealous.' Raabia smirked. Saad scoffed and waved his hand. Sadiq is ready to step in, in case his parents start bricking again.

'Ah, see that.' Saad pointed at the hall of fame board.

Raabia facepalmed, - 'There he goes again.' She whispered. Sadiq smiled hearing that. Saad excitedly pointed at his name which was on top in their year- '97% and see your mother, she is second to me, just 93%. Now look who is smarter. Eh?' Saad smiled victoriously at Raabia. She simply twisted her lips. Saad held Sadiq's arm and brought him closer to the board. Raabia facepalmed again. He kept boasting about his achievement to his son. Raabia had to hold his arm and drag him away.

'At times you act like such a kid.' Raabia commented. Saad felt offended. He jerked his arm from her grip and glared at her.

'Excuse me?'

'Excused.'

'Raabia now this is not done, you just find ways to argue with me.'

Raabia scoffed, 'Me? No, mister. You.' She poked his chest with her index finger, he winced, and she smirked. 'You find ways to argue with me.'

'I am arguing? You started it.'

'Me? You started it by acting like a kid and boring us by showing off.'

'What? And what when you were showing off your gobar memory.'

Raabia's jaw dropped, - 'Gobar? Please, Saad at least don't be a sore loser.'