70| Room 212

Throughout the journey, Raabia kept glancing impatiently at her watch and at Saad. Every time she heard any siren she would jump in her seat. Saad chuckled every time she did that.

'Relax.'

Raabia froze as he held her hand. She looked at him, he has his head tilted towards her and a smile on his face.

'Can you please focus on the road. I want to get there in one piece.' Raabia jerked her hand and folded it. Saad chuckled and looked ahead. Raabia suppressed her smile.

It was freezing on top of Mount Peter, the overcoat provided no protection for Raabia. As they walked towards the resort she kept scolding Saad for not warning her in advance. Saad loved to hear her scold him and so doesn't interrupt her. She kept scolding till they reached the reception table of the resort.

'Room for two.' Saad spoke to the young man in butler suit standing behind the counter. He nodded and turned around. He searched for keys amongst many keys that hung by hooks on the wall.

Then, Raabia's spell broke and she realized she had been speaking non-stop. She is amazed she spoke this much, her longest. Usually, she is a woman of few words.

'Come, sweetheart.' Saad said placing his arm on her shoulder. Raabia frowned and slapped his hand away.

'I am not your sweetheart.' She scolded him, then flipped her curls haughtily and walked away. Saad smiled watching her go.

Few steps she realized she doesn't know which room they have taken and so she stopped in her tracks. But her ego didn't let her turn. Saad shook his head, the smile not leaving his face.

He walked towards her and silently led her. Raabia wrapped her arms around herself and quietly followed him.

************************************

ROOM 212,

Saad unlocked the room and entered first. Raabia followed him. She looked around the small room. It is warm and cozy. A fireplace right at the front with a brown sofa and coffee table next to it, a cream carpet under it. There is king sized bed with canopy stuck to the wall, the white cloth fell over covering half the bed. The bed covered with a white bedsheet and red duvets are neatly placed at the edge of the bed. There is a wardrobe on the extreme right beside a big half circle window. Raabia walked up to the window and looked out. There is a beautiful view of the snowy mountains. She smiled touching the cool glass.

Raabia liked the place.

'We will be staying here for the weekend.' Saad announced and Raabia is startled. She realized, she isn't the only one in the room. Turning around, she smiled at him.

Saad walked up to her. The way he stared into her eyes made her heart to flutter. She noticed a twinkle in his eyes and felt her cheeks burn slightly. Holding her gaze, Saad held the long rope and pulled it thus closing the curtain. Raabia broke the eye contact and looked at the brown and white curtain that covered the scenic beauty of the mountains.

Raabia looked back at Saad and found him still looking at her.

Saad held her hand and her heart jumped into her throat.

'Saad-you-are-spoiling-the view of-the mountains.' Raabia stammered avoiding his gaze. Saad smiled and pulled her. She dashed into him and gasped. Very sensuously, Saad wrapped his arm around her waist and Raabia felt the jitters.

'I am seeing an even better view.' He whispered. Raabia blushed lowering her gaze. Saad tilted his head and admired her from a different angle. He smiled and leaned closer.

As she felt his lips approach hers Raabia panicked, in a good way. When his lips were inches away from hers. She parted her lips. Anticipating a kiss, her lips shivered. They shivered partly because of the cold and partly because of excitement.

Their lips had just brushed when there is a knock at the door. Raabia pushed Saad slightly and he cursed, - '****'

'Room service.' A Man's voice came from the other side.

Raabia suppressed her smile as Saad walked angrily towards the door. All the while he kept cursing.

***********************************

After they had freshened up and showered in hot water they got dressed for their first skiing experience on the mountain.

Saad wore a grey Tee and over it a thick brown leather jacket. As he sat at the end of the bed tying the shoelace of his leather boots he saw Raabia walking in from the bathroom. She is dressed in a loose blue and white sweater shirt and denim. He raised his eyebrow as she wore a stylish olive green thick jacket. She adjusted the furry collar and frowned on catching Saad giggling.

'What is so funny?' She asked staring at him in the mirror.

Saad stopped laughing and composed himself before answering. 'We are going for skiing and not some fashion show. Girls!' He shook his head. Raabia turned around and glared at him. Looking at her expressions, he knew he was a gone case.

Even with layers of clothes and every inch of her body covered, Raabia felt cold. She trembled as she walked with Saad. Many times she stumbled.

But Saad was always there to hold her hand only to be rebutted and being glared at.

Saad sighed giving up, - 'Okay, baba I am sorry. I was just joking.' He tried to convince her as the two sat on the cabin cart that moved high up the mountains. Raabia doesn't acknowledge him. Saad continues to pacify her. Raabia isn't someone who forgives people easily. And it's not that she is mad at him. She knew he wasn't serious and it was just a casual comment. She didn't take it to her heart. But she is enjoying the attention he is giving her and so is continuing being annoyed.

****************************************

Wow *_* Honeymoon. Saad selected such a beautiful place *Haayeee* How Romantic *dreamy smile* I am so excited... What about you, guys?

How was the Chapter, guys? Drop in your comments *kisses* *smiles*

Precap:  Saad looked at her from top to bottom. Raabia is dressed in black chiffon shirt, he could see a glimpse of her skin from underneath it, a flary short skirt reaching little above her mid-thigh. Saad gulped eyeing her well-toned long legs. Her foot bare. He gazed up again noticing water droplets on her face and neck, her curls ruffled and looked sexily messy. Saad noticed she had applied blood red velvet lipstick making her otherwise thin lips appear fuller.

She smiled and walked towards him. Saad kept looking at her in daze.

 Saad kept looking at her in daze

Excited, guys!!!!