71| Some Fun in the Snow

'Okay,'- Saad huffed as they climbed down the cart, - 'You will remain like this, then we better pack our bags and leave.'

Raabia looked at him, her expressions changed. Saad looked annoyed.

'I arranged all this for you and if you aren't happy and making this annoying face then what is the point of being here.' Saad said irritably.

Raabia got his point and felt bad as well as silly. For the pleasure of his pampering, she is ruining his surprise. He so painstakingly planned everything for her and she is ruining it by being childish.

She looked at his back and walked towards him.

Saad felt her stand beside him but ignored her, he turned his head the other way. Then he felt her palm touch his and finally he looked at her.

'I am sorry.' She said in a small voice. Saad found her puppy dog eye look very cute and he melted instantly. Though his brain kept warning him his heart made him smile.

'It is okay.' He said clasping her palms tightly. Saad is now regretting bringing her out in the winter. Because of the extreme cold and their woolen gloves, he can't even feel her touch.

Raabia smiled clenching his palm, she is happy he isn't angry anymore.

*********************************

They walked till an area on top of the mountain where there are many stalls. Some selling merchandises and in many booths, there are ski instructors collecting names. Saad chose the one with less number of people. Raabia is confused and so he clarified, - 'Arey, we don't want to be any pros nor this is our passion, just time pass.'

Raabia knew the real reason was the others being very pricey. Nevertheless, she didn't burst his bubble, let him think she didn't get that.

'O-K' A six feet tall well-built American man introduced himself as Steve their instructor. Saad winced as they shook hands. The man had a powerful handshake and nearly crushed Saad's palm. He was little annoyed because the man was gentle on Raabia. They exchanged smiles and this further annoyed Saad.

'Let us have a competition, Saad. Like old days. What say?' Raabia nudged him as the two followed the man to get their ski gears. Saad nodded. How can he refuse? It is his ego again. Raabia smirked. 'Then prepare to lose.' She said.

Saad scoffed, - 'Please.'

Raabia explained him the competition. The one who picked up the lessons fastest will be the winner. Saad confidently boasts that it will definitely be him. Raabia is amused at his overconfidence.

Steve came and began the sessions. Saad found him unfair as he was giving more attention to Raabia. He hated it for many reasons, first Steve was openly flirting with his wife and secondly, he was completely ignoring Saad.

Raabia giggled watching Saad's clumsy attempts. He kept falling and Steve kept screaming his heads off at him. Very passionate that man – Saad thought bitterly.

Raabia, on the other hand, got the hang of it a little and was skiing fairly well.

'You are not only a beautiful face but also a fast learner.' Steve complimented Raabia and patted her shoulder. While sitting on the snow Saad glared at the duo.

*********************************

'I won! I won!' Raabia jumped around Saad gloating in her victory. Saad kept a scowl on his face. Ten, fifteen minutes after Raabia doesn't stop Saad clenched his fists and stuck out his leg. Raabia tripped and fell face front on the snow.

'Good!' Saad said. Raabia glared at him but he doesn't bother. He crosses over her and walks away.

Raabia frowns and gathers snow. She makes a snowball and with all her might she throws it at his back. Saad stumbles front but managed to stand his ground. Raabia got up and smirked victoriously.

'You.' Saad bends and picked up a handful of snow.

'No, No, No.' Raabia warned him as he smirked tossing the snowball in his hand.

'Saad, No.' Raabia stuck out her palm and waved her hand in the air. Saad kept walking towards her, the snowball ready for attack.

'Ahhh, No.' Raabia turned around and ran. Saad began running behind her and managed to throw the ball at her.

'Bullseye.' Saad exclaimed raising his arms up in a victory. The ball had hit Raabia's back and she fell face front on the snow again.

'Yes! Yes.' Saad did little victory dance. Then, he took a deep breath and smiled, but his smile dropped when he noticed Raabia was completely still.

'Raabia! Get up. We have to go.' He walked up to her. No response.

'Raabia?' Saad panicked little. He kneeled beside her and shook her, no response again. Saad is shit scared now.

He turned her around and found her face had reddened and is covered with snow, her lips slightly parted. It is turning blue.

'Shit!'

*********************************

Hahahaha! Annoyed and Jealous Saad is so cute and Raabia *laughs* she can be a kid at times *laughs some more* But what happened in the end? Oh No *worried face* I hope Raabia is fine *tense music in the background*

Drop your thoughts in the comment, my lovelies *Muah* *Muah*