69| What is Saad Planning

As the night progressed, Raabia found it harder to sleep. She kept turning in her side, at times staring at the fan and at times admiring Saad. The more she looked at him, the more she fell in love with him. Deciding she should do something, she cautiously slipped out of bed. Taking her laptop, glasses and books, she left the room.

She placed everything on the dining table and pushed up the sleeves of her Yellow loose top. As she sat for work her phone beeped. It was her father.

Mr. Kaif was pleasantly surprised hearing her daughter's chirpy voice. Raabia smiled when he pointed it out. As always, he used words like amazed and confused to exaggerate his feelings.

After speaking about half an hour on phone with her father, surprisingly it is the longest they spoke on phone, Raabia got to work. As she worked she lost track of time and got involved with her work.

Accidentally she glanced at the wall clock and her eyes widened in shock, 3 am. By now, she felt drowsy and decided to get some sleep. She will have to wake up by 5 am for her regular jog with Saad and then prepare food, shower and get ready for work.

Raabia sighed covering her face with her palms. She rubbed her face gently and closed a book she was reading.

Just as she was about to close the flap of her laptop, her skype began ringing. It was Zoya calling. Raabia panicked slightly wondering if everything is alright there.

Zoya's face popped up on the screen. She smiled and waved excitedly. Raabia is relieved, but she doesn't show it on her face.

'Hello, Bhabhi.' She said brightly

'Hello.' Raabia replied politely.

They started off with usual talks. Apparently, Zoya didn't miss her Bhabhi's glow and teased her about it. She got overexcited when her Bhabhi began blushing.

Raabia is pleasantly surprised when Zoya informed her that Mr. Alam was abusing his wife again, Mrs. Alam tolerated it for some days before giving back to him.

'This is the first time I had seen Mom angry and talking back to Dad. She vented out all her anger. Also, when he was to slap her she held his hand. She kept the eye contact. Bhabhi, you should have seen the look on Dad's face.' Zoya narrated and began laughing. Raabia laughed too. She felt immensely proud of her mother-in-law, no, mother.

'Bhabhi.'- Zoya began after she had calmed down. 'Mom is saying she got this strength and confidence from you and Bhai.' She looked gratefully at her. Raabia smiled back. The two girls then began talking random things again.

After talking to Zoya, Raabia felt exceptionally happy, also she was excited to tell this to Saad. He will be so happy and proud. Raabia took a deep breath and smiled. Some moment later, she got up and ruffled her hair. She covered her mouth with the back of her palm to muffle her yawn.

**************************************************

'Wakeup, sleepy head.' Raabia groaned on hearing Saad's voice. She doesn't respond but simply stirred on the bed. Saad sighed and walked up to the window. Very swiftly he opened the curtains.

'Ahhh.' Raabia winced as the sharp sunlight pricked her eyes. 'Damn!' She sat up rubbing her eyes. Saad chuckled.

Raabia glared at Saad but that didn't deter him. She looked towards the window and her eyes widened. She scrambled to the bedside table and grabbed the alarm clock.

'**** 1pm. I overslept so much.' She slapped her forehead. Saad simply looked at her. She then looked at him and frowned, - 'Idiot, why didn't you wake me up. I- we missed office.' She looked aghast.

Quickly, she moved the duvet and climbed down the bed. Saad walked up to her and held her shoulders. Raabia stopped moving.

'Relax. Today is Saturday.'

'Huh!'

After Raabia realized she laughed at her silliness. But frowned when Saad joined in. Looking at her expressions he instantly stopped.

'Okay, listen. Brunch is ready. Freshen up. Then we will go for an outing.' Saad informed her. Raabia is amused that he has prepared food. Nevertheless, she is happy. Also, she is excited about an outing with Saad.

He left the room and Raabia quickly dashed into the bathroom.

****************************

Raabia brushed and showered. She dressed in mint green full sleeve blouse and white cigarette pants. She took her overcoat and walked out of the room.

'Hey.' Saad greeted her. Dressed in chestnut brown woolen Tee and denim with sneakers, he stood by the dining table. His sleek jet-black hair neatly combed and gelled. He had trimmed his stubble, the five-o clock shadow suited him more than heavy one. Raabia felt envious of his straight hair, she is so fed up with her wild curls. Even now, she wasted fifteen minutes on them. She finally managed to tie them up in a high ponytail. But a lot of wild strands spilled out her hairband.

Raabia wondered as Saad suggested she packed heavy winter clothes.

'Where are we going?' She asked curiously. In return, Saad just smiled at her. Raabia felt slightly agitated.

'Technically, you should be the one showing me around. After all, you know the place better than me.' Saad teased her.

Raabia leaned resting her crossed arms on the table, - 'I will take you out tomorrow.' She said. Saad nodded his head and got busy eating the scrambled egg and toast. Raabia admired him for a second before getting to eating her breakfast.

*******************************************

'No, No, No, no way I am letting you drive. Saad, are you mad? You don't even have driver's license.' Raabia shook her head and refused instantly as Saad suggested he will drive.

'Not yet, baby. But I will get soon.' Saad told her confidently. Raabia waved her hand and shook her head. But Saad was adamant, he didn't want to spoil the surprise by telling her where they were going. Saad had also memorized the whole route so that they didn't need the GPS.

After much of persuading, nearly an hour, Raabia sighed and gave up.

'If the cops catch us, I don't know you.' She said sternly. Saad smiled and grabbed her hand.

'You na, you worry too much.' He commented dragging her and the luggage out of the house.

******************************************

Oh!Ho *smiles* Where is Saad taking her? I am so excited for the surprise. Are you guys excited *_* Drop in your thoughts *flying kisses*

 Are you guys excited *_* Drop in your thoughts *flying kisses*

And...