15| An Intruder

'****' Saad whispered still shocked. The first rally of the Campaign is about to start in a minute's time and someone sabotaged his banner. Being a day scholar Saad had gone home last night, he knew he should have stayed that night.

But who could stoop so low? Saad's gaze wandered through the corridor and landed on Raabia who spoke happily with her team members.

Saad clenched his fists tightly and charged towards Raabia. He fumed like an angry bull.

Raabia discussed the final speech with her members when someone held her elbow and turned her sharply.

'What the hell?'

Raabia closed her mouth on seeing a fuming Saad. She had never seen him this angry. The way his gray eyes burned with fury, for the first time Raabia got intimidated.

Saad took a step closer. Raabia gulped feeling his face inches apart from hers. His eyes darted side to side boring into her eyes.

'I didn't know you will stoop so low, Raabia.' He gritted his teeth menacingly. Raabia frowned not knowing what he is blabbering. She opened her mouth to speak when Saad twisted her forearm and Raabia winced. Their gaze still locked.

Raabia's jaw dropped when he accused her of playing low and sabotaging his campaign.

'What the hell, Saad? It is not true,'- Raabia jerked her hand away from his grip-, 'not everyone is like you.' Raabia raised her eyebrow shaking her head.

Saad threatened her that he will destroy her campaign as well. Raabia folded her arms and kept looking at him.

Saad looked frustrated.

'I scored more than you in last semester, also won Vice President last year that is why you got so low. Raabia.' He said seriously

Raabia rolled her eyes and looked confidently into his eyes, - 'Think what you want but I haven't done what you accuse me of.' She then flipped her hair haughtily and then turned talking to her members again.

Saad glared at her back wishing he could just strangle her.

**********************************************

Raabia felt slightly bad when Saad and his team were disqualified from the Campaign. But she didn't like his accusing gaze on her. After the meeting in the auditorium, she began looking for him. Though everyone including Meera requested her she shouldn't bother but Raabia knew she will be restless till she clarifies her innocence.

She confronted Omar, Dhruv, and Sandeep. First, they mocked and tried intimidating her but Sandeep proved to be a gentleman and confessed that Saad is on the boy's hostel terrace.

Raabia dodged the watchman and sneaked into the boy's hostel. As she entered she felt all her confidence disappear. Suddenly, she felt nervous. She has never come in a boy's hostel in these three years.

Raabia's decision of coming here wasn't sudden. After knowing Saad will be found here, she had rushed back to her room. She had worn a Navy blue thick hoodie Jacket and tied her messy curls in a ponytail and tugged it inside a red and white cap.

Raabia adjusted her sunglasses and the hoodie over her head as she walked through the Boy's corridor. She scrunched her nose inhaling the sweaty manly sweat of the boys she passed by. One of them stopped her and greeted her, he also taunted her for having girly nails.

'Where is the terrace?' Raabia modulated her voice to be manlier as she spoke.

'New?'

Raabia nodded trying to hide her face with her cap. To her shock, the boy held her arm and she found her breath in her throat.