73| From Rivals to Soulmates

This is the Edited version. Full Chapter will found in Book of Private Chapters. Link to which is in my profile. The chapter is mature and private so you have to be a follower and above 18 to view it.

********************************************

Raabia held his gaze as she began to unbutton her shirt. Saad's heartbeat began to increase watching her fingers unbuttoning her shirt. Once, she was done, Saad looked up into her eyes.

'Are you sure about this, Raabia?' He enquired

'Of course.' Raabia replied. Saad watched as she held the hem of her shirt and shrugged it off her shoulder.

Saad gulped eyeing the Spaghetti strapped black bralette. The lacy top made her appear slightly bustier than usual. As Saad stared at her, he felt aroused, very aroused.

Raabia wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned closer, her hair falling on his face. She smiled. 'Will you just see.' She winked at him.

Very slowly, Saad shook his head. They stared into each other's eyes before Saad grabbed the back of her head and pressed his lips on hers for an urgent kiss. Raabia smiled into the kiss before reciprocating just as urgently as him.

Saad placed his hands on her hips and as they kissed he slid his hands up. Raabia moaned into the kiss as he sensually moved his palms on her bare waist. Saad let go of her lips and began kissing her neck. Raabia fisted his hair tightly and threw back her head as he kissed her throat.

'Saad!' She moaned as his cold shivering palms slipped under her top.

'May I?' Saad asked tugging the hem of her top, his lips gazing the skin of her throat.

'Yes.' Raabia breathed. She had wanted to add, you don't have to ask, but she was feeling short of breath and couldn't utter anything further.

Raabia closed her eyes as Saad pulled the Bralette up. Raabia shivered as the cool breeze and warmth from the fireplace hit her skin. The feeling of pleasure surged through her. She felt shy and kept her eyes closed.

'Beautiful.'

Raabia smiled hearing his compliment. She always had a complex over her assets because they were smaller than most woman. Initially, it didn't bother her but then as she got dressed for tonight she felt little concerned. 

..........

Saad moved up, held the back of her neck and began kissing her on the lips.

He held Raabia lifting her little. She giggled as he dropped her on the floor. He climbed over her and smiled. Raabia smiled back and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Saad leaned and kissed her lips softly, a small kiss and then looked back into her eyes.

'I love you so much.' He confessed.

'I love you too.'

Saad noticed tears glistening in her eyes but looking at the smile he knew they are happy tears. He kissed her lips softly again before moving down.

.............

Raabia felt jittery. She held his shoulder and he looked up. She made him reach up and kissed him on his lips. Their kiss turned into an open mouth kiss in no time.

As they kissed, Raabia began to lift his Maroon Tee. Saad broke the kiss and moved back. Raabia watched, her gaze unmoved, as he pulled his Tee over his head.

'Wow! You actually waxed?' Raabia smirked looking at his smooth chest.

Saad smirked, - 'Of course, being the husband of such gorgeous woman, I have to be prepared.' He replied.

'But I liked the unshaved look more, it was sexy.' Raabia winked.

'Next time.' He replied with a smile and leaned kissing her again.

'Stop.' Raabia interrupted abruptly and Saad looked at her concerned. She smiled and moved her hand. Saad is confused as she caressed his mole lovingly. She had always admired, this mole from far but now she is actually getting to touch it.

'I love this.' She said not looking at him. Saad smiled moving his hand and held her chin, he turned her face.

'It is all yours, I am all yours. But can we do the staring session afterward please.' Saad pouted. Sensing the urgency in his voice, Raabia giggled. She looked at him and nodded. Saad smiled and leaned kissing her lips.

Raabia found her heart in her mouth and tension building in the pit of her stomach as Saad tugged the elastic of her skirt.........

'I love you.' Raabia whispered meekly into his ear.

Saad moved his head, he pushed sweaty curls off her forehead and held her face, - 'I love you too.' He replied and kissed her forehead. Raabia smiled meekly closing her eyes.

'That was just, Wow!' Saad fell beside Raabia. She blushed at his statement. He then pulled her closer and she rested her head on his bare chest.

'I can't believe we just made love?' Saad spoke staring up at the ceiling. Raabia blushed, her fingers drawing circles on his chest.

'Hey, don't do that. You are arousing me again.' Saad joked. Raabia tilted her head and looked at him. They laughed.

She smiled and snuggled into him, Saad held her protectively against himself.

They stayed like this for at least half an hour, before getting up, washing and changing into night clothes.

'Raabia.' Saad held her hand and pulled her closer to him as the two cuddled in bed. Raabia smiled and hugged him. Since both were very tired they slept off quickly.

**************************************