44| Raabia is Distracted

Raabia walked out of the bathroom dressed for work in a yellow cold shoulder top and white cigarette pants.

She sat at the edge of the bed and began wearing her sneakers when she heard a knock at the door.

'Come in.' She called as she tied her shoelace.

'Um...may I use your washroom.' She heard Saad's uncertain voice and turned little to look at the door.

He stood at the door holding a towel, toothbrush, and paste. She looked at him from top to bottom. He is still dressed in his nightwear, blue Tee and checked boxers.

Her gaze lingered at his ruffled hair briefly before she nodded her head.

Saad is relieved. 'Thanks.'

Raabia doesn't respond and got up from the bed. As Saad dashed into the washroom, she left the room.

*********************************************

Raabia ate her breakfast and arranged Saad's food neatly on his side. As she picked up her laptop bag she realized she has left her wallet inside the room. She placed her bag and walked towards her room. She fidgeted with her glasses as she entered the room.

Just then, Saad came out of the room. They dashed.

Raabia gasped feeling his bare skin, her grip loosened and her glasses fell.

She looked up, Saad hadn't bothered taking his clothes. He came out with a multi-colored towel wrapped around his waist. Her gaze moved up, she stared at the water droplets dripping from his hair before moving her gaze to his upper body. Looking at his physique now, Raabia realized she was right when she had assumed he has maintained well.

'Sorry.' Saad muttered and Raabia's trance is broken.

'It's okay.' Raabia answered avoiding his gaze. She took a step front, and he took a step too. They dashed again.

'Sorry.' Both muttered in unison. Both took a step to their right and there is crunch sound.

Raabia gasped wide-eyed as she looked down at the broken pieces of her glasses. She has accidentally stepped on it.

'Shit.' Saad exclaimed.

Raabia glared at him, he looked up at her and is confused with her reaction.

'Idoit, you broke my glasses.' She accused him. Saad's mouth dropped open.

'You stepped on it, why are you blaming me?' He sounded offended.

Raabia folded her arms and argued that he made her do that. The two argued for a few seconds more before Raabia angrily told him to get dressed.

'Am I distracting you?' Saad winked at her, a naughty glint in his eyes.

Raabia stopped moving.

Actually, yes- She thought

Subconsciously, Raabia ran her gaze through his bare upper-body. Her gaze traveled from his Perfect collarbone; briefly pausing at the mole just under it before shifting to his broad chest covered with a fair amount of chest hair; thanks to his V-neck Tees she had a peek of this before, then her gaze moved down to his abs towards his prominent pelvic bones. Rest blocked by the hideous towel that he had worn.

'Excuse me, will you let me pass.' Saad's voice floated into her ears. She was so lost drooling over him that the voice sounded like coming from a distance.

Raabia nodded her head and took a step back.

Saad liked the crimson red that adorned her face, he smirked passing her. He is thankful she forgot about the glasses and they didn't waste any more time arguing stupidly.

Raabia watched him walk away, she liked how is shoulder blades flexed.

After he had gone, she realized she is getting late and gasped looking at her watch. She then looked down and sighed dropping her shoulders.

Getting new glasses is a mess, how will she manage reading without them.

The rest of the day was pathetic for Raabia. Somehow, she had managed to find her old reading glasses only to realize it had less power. By the end of the day, she had a terrible headache. Then, Saad's shirtless image kept floating in front her of eyes. Annoying her and at the same time turning her on. Is that even possible? - She wondered.

Raabia returned home early that day, she was glad her boss understood her. Returning home, she placed her bag on the coffee table and fell on the sofa, her legs stretched. She threw her head back and spread her one arm. She massaged her eyes with thumb and index finger of the other. Raabia didn't realize when she slept off.

******************************************************

TING.... TING...

Raabia woke up with a jolt. She licked her dry lips and sighed leaning forward grabbing her curls into her fists.

There is another ring and she stood up.

'Coming.' She called lazily.

Saad beamed from the other side but his smile dropped on noticing Raabia's pained expressions. He felt bad realizing the broken glasses must have caused her headache.

Raabia doesn't respond to him and simply steps away from the door. Saad entered.

'Are you, all right?' He asked placing his bag on the dining table.

'Yeah.' Raabia answered rubbing her forehead. Saad knew she is lying and will not accept that she is a pain.

He quickly fished out his phone from his back pocket, - 'What shall we order?' He asked.

Raabia looked up at him, her palm resting on her forehead.

'What?'

'I feel like eating from out tonight.' He shrugged.

Raabia nodded, secretly she is thankful that Saad has a mood to eat out today. She hadn't cooked anyways, and cooking with this terrible headache would have been very painful.

***********************************************

As usual, they had dinner silently. Both focused on their food and acted as if the other didn't exist.

After Dinner, the two went to their separate rooms.

Raabia washed her face, brushed her teeth and wore her night suit. Tying her hair in a quick bun she stepped out of the room.

As she sat in bed she got a phone call. She smiled assuming it is her father's call. Picking up her phone, she frowned realizing it is her Uncle. They hardly call and so she wondered if it is her father calling from their phone.

'Hello.'

'Raabia....' 

*******************************************************

Uff, Shirtless Saad *fire* *fire* *fans face* Raabia was distracted *smirks* And Saad is so thoughtful, he ordered food from outside *Haaayeee* *love* *love*

How was the Chapter, my lovelies??? 

And guys, our story has finally in the top 10. Rank #9 Woohoo!!!! Thanks everyone for your immense love and support *flying kisses*