13| Saad Troubles Raabia

There is hint of future track in this Chapter. See if you guys can guess ;) 

*Not the very obvious one about rivalry*

**************************************************

After the class ended Raabia climbed down the chair and began stuffing books into her bag. Suddenly, someone held her elbow tightly. She winced and turned her head coming face to face with an angry Saad.

'This isn't the end of it, Miss. Kaif. You wait, I will be the Department President.' He jerked her hand angrily.

'Grow up, Saad. You are such a sore loser and besides, I will be the Department President too. And beat you in the monthly tests as well as semester exams.' She haughtily flipped her curls. It hit Saad's face. He coughed feeling her hair in his mouth.

'Yuck! Disgusting woman.' Raabia smiled hearing him curse behind her back.

**************************************

Saad paced on the terrace angrily. His friends, Omar, Dhruv, and Sandeep sat on the ground and smoked leaning against the water tank up at the Boy's hostel terrace.

'Dude, don't think much about that b*****' Dhruv said taking a puff.

'Exactly, that girl isn't worth your time.' Omar pitched in

Saad sighed running his fingers through his hair.

'**** her, man. She took the CR post from me. Dude, because of her my father screamed his heads off at me. He sounded so angry he would have kicked me if he was here in person. And not to forget the first time we saw her she had slapped Omar.'

'Damn! That slap. It still echoes.' Omar commented caressing his cheek.

'And now this, ****' Saad stamped his feet on the floor angrily. His friends nodded.

'Dude, just give the word. We will destroy her. She won't be able to show her face.' Omar said standing up, the other two men agreed. Omar was about to storm angrily when Saad held his shoulder.

'Aaram se, (easy) Bro. She is a girl, stay in your limits.' Saad said sternly. Omar rolled his eyes taking a step back. Saad took a step ahead and clenched his fists tightly, - 'I will teach her a lesson in my own way. I will destroy her, academically. I am going to trouble her so much that she will accept defeat and apologize to us and especially to you, Omar. That will be a perfect revenge.' Saad explained. Everyone nodded. Though Omar agreed he isn't happy. He doesn't want her to just apologize for the slap, she had embarrassed him in front of half the college, he wants to destroy her.

**********************************************

Raabia doubled checked everyone's assignment, she ticked everyone's name off the list. She frowned noticing Saad, Omar, Sandeep, and Dhruv have not submitted their assignment. She pressed her lips tightly and shook her head.

She stuffed all the assignments into her bag and flung the sling around her neck. She left the classroom searching for them.

Finally, she found them chatting happily in the canteen. Raabia stood in front of them but they ignored her. Saad cracked a joke and everyone burst out laughing. Saad leaned forward and they hi-fied.

Raabia rolled her eyes folding her arms angrily, she tapped her feet impatiently. They are still in their own world.

Raabia glared at Saad who is leaning against the chair with his legs on the table, one foot over the other.