16| Graduation Day

After Raabia and Saad were discovered on the terrace in a "comprising position", both were suspended for a week also Raabia's candidateship was canceled.

'I would have suspended both for dirtying the essence of this prestigious college but since you both are our top-ranking students and luckily no one saw you, we are suspending you guys for a week.' The principal said making a disgusting face at them. Saad stood confidently while Raabia had her head lowered

As they left the Principal's office, Rabbia is surprised to see Saad grinning.

'Why are you grinning?' She frowned.

Saad stood in front of her.

'Aren't you upset you have been suspended.' She asked frowning harder.

Saad shook his head, a shameless grin plastered on his face. He shoved his palms in his mustard trouser pants and tilted his head little, his gaze on Raabia.

'Karma! That what got you. You sabotaged my chances, karma sabotaged yours. Me getting suspended is just a small set back compared to what you got.' Saad smiled sarcastically. Raabia clenched her jaw. Saad hit his shoulder hard with hers as he walked away. Raabia turned her head and watched him go wishing she could just burn a hole in his back with her eyes.

***********************************************************

After a week Raabia and Saad rejoined college. By this time, they had become the butt of every joke. People had begun looking at Raabia strangely. Raabia didn't care about them and busied herself with studies and on "how to beat Saad."

Saad and Raabia began competing against each other once again. The two semesters went by well, at times Raabia scored more than Saad and at times he scored more than Raabia. Each time the one scored, the other was hugely disappointed and spent their time with their friends cursing the other.

Soon, the final semester was over and everyone were off for the vacation. Raabia and Saad shot glares at each other before packing their bags and leaving the classroom.

***********************************************

Three months later,

Raabia stepped down the cab and looked at the campus. She had spent her four years studying her ass off here. She smiled when her father placed his arm on her shoulder. Raabia is excited about the graduation ceremony but more than that she is excited as her father has come to her college for the first time.

On the open amphitheater ground, there are many red and white plastic chairs. Raabia made her father sit in the first row. After she had made her father comfortable she left to the other students of her year. Raabia had made sure her father sat near to the stage so he can see his daughter when she gets her degree.

She found Meera amongst other girls and excitedly waved at her. Meera greeted her with a broad smile and the two girls hugged each other tightly.

Raabia can't believe this is the same Meera who had looked very aloof the first time they had met.

Raabia wore black robes over her brown sleeveless top and denim jeans. As she walked with her friends to the join the boys of their year. Meera nudged Raabia's arm and she looked at the direction where she had been pointing at. Saad dressed in his black robes stood among his friends.

Everything unpleasant that happened between them in all these four years flashed before Raabia's eyes and she looked away annoyed. But she is eager to see his face when she will secure the first rank beating him in the final match.

Soon everyone were being called one by the one up the stage to collect their mark sheets. When Raabia's name was called and she walked up the stage she was welcomed by loud cheers. She humbly accepted the certificate.

'91%, Raabia well done.' The Principal complimented her while shaking her hand. Raabia nodded smiling widely. 91 isn't so bad considering its IIT. She climbed the stage and happily joined her friends.

She looked around and found her father beaming at her. She waved at him and he showed her thumbs up. From far Raabia spotted tears glistening in his eyes- happy tears.

'Syed Saad Alam, 93%'

Raabia's mouth dropped open, 93. He beat her in the final semester. Raabia is very disappointed now. Saad held the certificate, shook hands with the Principal and before climbing down the stairs he caught Raabia's gaze and winked at her. She pressed her lips tightly together.

After everyone were done, they all gathered for group photos.

Raabia felt someone familiar brush her arm and she turned her head. She rolled her eyes on finding Saad stand next to her.

'You had beaten me in entrance exams and I beat you in the final semesters.' He smirked. Raabia watched him angrily before looking away.

'Thankfully, today is the last time I am seeing your ugly face. After today I will never have to see you ever again.' She said bitterly

Saad smirked, - 'Mutual feelings, honey.' She looked up at him annoyed, he simply smiled at her and then walked away to his friends.

That was the last they saw of each other until ten years later in New York's, Marquessate club.

*********************************************

First line.... Issh *blushing hard* *hides face* 

Raabia and Saad are two cuties aren't they :D :D Uff their fights. Smoking hot *fire* I am wondering how their romance will be ;) Eagerly waiting *evil smirks*

So, my lovelies, how was the Chapter? Enjoyed it? What are your thoughts? 

Thanks so much for reading, my jaan-e-maans. Please don't forget to vote and comment before you leave.

Precap:

Mrs. Alam and Faheema entered the room to announce they should get ready for the Bidaai. Both gasped on seeing the broken bed.

'Oh my God, Beta.' Mrs.Alam blushed looking at her son. 

'Wow!' Zoya peeped from behind her mother, - 'Looks like the Pan and the milk worked well.' She giggled.

Precap. Isshhh 

What are your thoughts on the Precap *smirks*