7| A Bad Day and A Bad Date

Saad had a crappy day at work. As usual his boss had fired on him for no apparent fault of his. He doesn't understand what problem this man has, especially with him. Saad entered his apartment. Dropping his bag on the sofa he loosened his blue and white polka dotted tie.

He removed his shoes and fell on the sofa beside his bag. He threw his head back against the sofa and placed his legs on the coffee table, one foot over the other. He stayed this way with his eyes closed and arms spread for a while.

His phone beeped and he woke up with a jolt, he groaned checking his phone but a faint smile crept on his face when he realized it is from his sister, Zoya, reminding him about their chat.

He replied her to text and as though he had springs attached to his feet he jumped down the sofa and hurried to his room.

He quickly showered and changed into his casuals and picked up his laptop. He placed it on the round dining table and opened the flap of the laptop. He felt excited with each ring. Soon, his young sister's bubbly face popped up. Zara is like any normal nineteen-year-old, very vibrant. Both brother and sister resemble each other very much. Same diamond cut face, gray eyes, thin pink lips, white complexion and jet black sleek hair. The only difference being Saad's stubble and Zoya's freckles.

'Hey, Bhaiya!' she waved excitedly at him. Saad waved back with equal zeal. He smiled watching his little sister laugh happily. For a second he wondered why she is laughing so much.

'Bro, Mom has got five alliances for you. All the best.' She giggled covering her mouth. Saad's smile faded.

He was dreading this. In his excitement, he forgot the inevitable topic will pop up.

Soon, his mother face replaced Zoya's. Zoya went behind her mother and leaned resting her hand on her mother's shoulder.

'Hello, beta.' Mrs. Alam smiled at him. Saad noticed her tired eyes. Not wanting to dishearten his mother he forced a smile.

'Hello, Mom.' He replied.

Saad frowned on noticing a bruise mark on his mother's left cheek. When he enquired about it she covered up saying she fell off the bed. Saad looked at Zoya who shook her head very slowly from behind her mother. Knowing well how she got the bruise, he clenched his fists tightly.

*********************************************************

Raabia felt she will drop dead anytime now. This guy, Faiz, the dark-skinned tall man was as boring as a dead frog. She and he met each other in one of the restaurants in New York. She had expected him to greet her like a gentleman but instead, he had hugged her. Raabia's eyes had widened at his audacity.

After that their date went downhill. Raabia had tried her best to be open-minded but even an idiot can tell that this is a disaster. Not in a million years can she marry this self-obsessed man who can brag only about himself and talk nothing else. Raabia is sure that marrying him will be like giving herself a death sentence. Hundred percent she will die out of boredom; if that is possible. Or probably go mad.

Raabia forced a smile as he went on about how impressed his boss is and how he is going to get promoted to a very high post. She pretended to accidentally glance at her watch.

'Oh my God! Look at the time. Faiz, it was so much fun talking with you that I didn't realize how the time flew by. I am sorry but I have to leave.' She said standing up. Faiz leaned back in his chair having a proud smile. Raabia mentally cringed.

She turned to leave when Faiz stood up too, - 'I am glad you enjoyed our date. Well, it's a yes from my side. You take your time. I will be waiting for your answer. And I am sure it will be a yes.' He said confidently.

Raabia smiled sweetly, a forced smile and quickly turned away. She is happy and relieved this was the last she met this snobbish man.

Once outside Raabia spread her arms and smiled widely- She is free

*********************************************************

Poor, Raabia was Bored AF in the presence of the great, Faiz. What you do, Mr. Kaif? What kind of alliance you got.

And what's up with Saad's mom, guys? Hmmm

And what's up with Saad's mom, guys? Hmmm....and Zoya? How is she? Liked her? 

Precap:

'Hey!' Saad interrupted. The girl and the man looked at him. She frowned and then it struck Saad- perhaps she doesn't remember him.

'I am...the guy who helped you at the bar.' He hoped she remembered him. The girl blinked her doe eyes at him for a while before smiling at him.

'Oh hey.' She struck out her palm and they shook hands.

As they shook hands Mr. Kaif very cleverly clicked the photo of the man in a blue tank top and black track pants. Mr. Kaif looked at the man, he is tall and very toned. Moreover, he is Indian. Mr. Kaif smirked looking at the photo before tugging his phone back into the right pocket of his shirt.

Mr. Kaif *Evil Laughs*

How was the Precap? Excited?

Please drop in your thoughts on the Chapter, guys :* 

Thanks so much for reading, my lovelies :* :* :* :*. Please, don't forget to vote and comment before you leave. Pretty please.