Chapter 50

Carina and Hermione were brushing their teeth when Ginny called from bellow that Harry was there. She and Hermione quickly got out of the bathroom and leaned down.

"Harry's here?" Carina asked.

"Was that an owl I heard?" Hermione asked.

"Harry's. Haven't seen him, have you? Apparently, he's wandering about the house." Ginny said.

"Really?" Carina asked.

"Really."

Harry came, he stood in the doorway of the kitchen with a smile on his face. Carina and Hermione immediately went running down the stairs to greet Harry. Once down stairs, Carina went to hug Harry after Ginny did, then Hermione did the same after Carina.

"But why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Didn't know. Dumbledore." Harry told her.

"That man!" Mrs. Weasley said. "But then, what would we do without him?"

"Dumbledore?" Carina smiled, "He was just here earlier. That was fast."

"He was?" Harry asked.

Carina, Harry, Hemrione, Ron and Roman went to Ron's room, they circled the makeshift campfire from their burning Daily Prophet paper.

"Dumbledore was here?" Harr asked.

"Yeah." Carina answered, "He was."

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Same reason he went to you." Carina said, "Dad's will."

"Oh... that." Harry said, "Is there anything other than that?"

"Nope... just a mystery vault for me to open." Carina chuckled.

"How're you holding up? Roman wrote to me and said that you weren't eating." Harry said, "And sleeping." He didn't mention the fact that Lupin found her freezing by her parents' tomb.

"Better now." Carina sighed.

"Did you know that the Minister came here just to apologize to Carina last week?" Roman chuckled.

"Last week?" Harry asked. "How long have you guys been here?"

"Two to three weeks now." Roman shrugged.

"About a week." Hermione said.

"We had to come here." Carina said. "Uncle Tom and Aunt Charity thought that It'd be better if I was away from the place where Dad and I..."

"Oh." Harry said, knowing what she meant. "So... the Minister?"

"Yeah," Ron chuckled, "He came to apologize to Carina, didn't end good though – got scared and went running out the house with Percy."

Harry smiled.

"Really? Carina scared him? Fudge?"

"Yeah." Roman chuckled.

There was silence in the group.

"Mum sort of lost it last week." Ron said, "Said Ginny and I had no business going back to Hogwarts. That it's too dangerous."

"Oh come on..." Harry said.

"Same here." Roman shrugged. "Mum practically begged me not to, but Dad told her that it was safer if I was at Hogwarts – she won't listen, but of course Dad won that battle and well..."