Epilogue

FIRST EDIT - August 2, 2018

Fifteen Years Later

"SIRIUS!"

The loud scream of horror was heard from the eldest twin, Sofia Astoria Nott, as she stormed out of her bedroom with a towel over her head to cover her hair. The fifteen-year-old girl muttered profanities as she walked down the stairs and proceeded to the kitchen where she was sure her twin brother was innocently, eating his breakfast as if he had done nothing wrong.

"Yes, sister dear?" Sirius asked with a sly smile.

Sirius Romulus Nott, lived up to the men he was after he was after: his grandfather, Sirius, and his parents' best friend, Roman, all troublemakers, mischief makers, marauders. What's even more troubling was that he resembled more of his grandfather (black hair – which he inherited from his father – and gray eyes – from his mother) his parents believed that it just added to his mischievous attitude.

"You did this!" Sofia said, her hands still holding the towel that covered her hair.

"Did what?!" Sirius asked.

"This!" Sofia took off the towel and showed her hair that was once the shade of dark brown, was now in the shade of a vibrant blue. The sight of it caused her twin brother to burst out laughing, and her younger brother, Theo, to choke on his juice.

"What's going on – Merlin, Sofia, what did you do to your hair?!" Carina gasped as she entered the kitchen from the back door.

"Ask him!" Sofia pointed at Sirius.

"I'm going to take a picture, James has to see this!"

"You will not!" Sofia said.

"Lighten up, Sofie." Sirius wiped a tear, "It's just a joke."

"It's not a good one since in a few hours we're leaving for Hogwarts!"

Sofia Astoria Nott did not live up to the women she was named after, unlike her grandmother and godmother, who were both calm women, she was feisty, out-spoken, and very strong. And unlike her brother, Sofia did not look like a Black, rather, she looked more like her father's mother with a touch of Black coloring, as per her godfather's words.

"Sirius, this isn't funny." Sofia said.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Carina went to Sofia. "We'll fix your hair before we leave."

"Oh come on, Mum!" Sirius said.

Just as Carina ushered Sofia back upstairs to her room, Theodore came in through the back door with Viktor by his side.

"What happened?" Viktor asked. "We could hear you two screaming all the way at the other side of the field."

Viktor Charles Nott was the adopted son of Theodore and Carina. They found him as a baby just outside of the reserve, crying, and both agreed to take in the child. They both named him after Theodore's mentors – Viktor Kohler and Charlie Weasley. He was the same age as Sofia and Sirius, so when he came to the family, it was a bit of challenge juggling three babies as the time, but Viktor was a quiet baby and simply cried when he needed a diaper change or if he was hungry.

Sirius got out the photo he took of his sister and showed it to his brother and his father. Theodore sighed and shook his head, whilst Viktor smiled and bumped fists with Sirius.

"Make sure to send James a copy, he'll love to see that." Viktor said as he took a seat beside Sirius as the table.

"Why do you two always do that to your sister?" Theodore asked as he sat down beside Theo. "Every year, it's the same but with new tricks.

"Blame James." Sirius said as he caught a grape he tossed in the air with his mouth.

Theodore sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose. This was another morning at the Black-Nott household, a morning of chaos as their eldest sons have caused trouble for their sister.

•†•

After fixing Sofia's hair, and eating their breakfast, the family of six all went to King's Cross via apparition. One by one, Sofia, Sirius, Viktor, and Theo – respectively – passed through the portal and appeared at Platform 9 ¾, followed by their parents.

"JAMES! LOOK AT THIS!" Sirius shouted as he caught James' familiar messy black hair.

"Sirius, I'm going to kill you!" Sofia ran after her brother and purposely bumped him with her cart.

Whilst the three eldest's were busy,  Theodore Regulus  Nott III went to his own group of friends of his age, and Housemates: Albus and Scorpius. Theo was very much like his father, quiet and very intelligent, and enjoys to watch as his siblings go on at each other.

"An interesting morning?" Harry asked as he approached Carina and Theodore.

"Very." Carina sighed. "Sirius somehow made Sofia's hair blue."

"I bet it was Teddy's doing." Theodore said, chuckling, as he remembered Teddy visiting them last night.

"How sure are you that it was Teddy?" Carina asked.

"Blue hair." Theodore pointed out. "We all know who loves to color their hair blue." Theodore said. "And is of age to use magic."

Carina sighed. "Point taken."

Carina and Theodore watched as the scene of their children interact with Harry's eldest, James, and as well as George's eldest son, Fred II. It truly was funny to see them all go on since they were all such an odd group of four Gryffindor boys and one Slytherin girl.

"Merlin, I can't imagine being in the house with that happening everyday." Ginny said, laughing as she watched them.

"You'll just get used to it." Theodore sighed.

"How's Albus, Harry?" Carina asked.

Harry sighed. "He's still not... doing so good."

"Don't worry, things'll get better." Carina said.

The sound of Hogwarts Express' whistle caught everyone's attention. It was as it if the whistle broke the argument that was happening between the five fifth years, and all went to say goodbye to their parents.

Sofia hugged her parents, said goodbye and immediately went to join her friends to the train, Sirius and Viktor both kissed their mother at the cheek and said goodbye to their father, and promised both their parents that they won't cause too much trouble. Like they ever live up to that promise. Then Theo came to them, he hugged his parents and bid them goodbye before he joined his friends to the train, making sure to step up to those who dared to pick on them.

Once they all got on the train, and went to their carriages, Carina and Theodore saw Sirius, James, and Fred lean out of the train window, cheering, having Viktor to pull them back in. Then there was Sofia and Theo, who simply waved at them a goodbye.

Once they were all gone, Carina sighed, she had her arm hooked around Theodore's and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Merlin, the house is going to be quiet." Carina said.

Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Harry chuckled at Carina's comment.

"Four down, forty students to go." Carina sighed.

"Four down, hundreds of dragons to go." Theodore sighed.

Harry chuckled at Carina and  Theodore's statement. It amazed him how they were able to manage to juggle  work – a Dragonologist and a Astronomer Professor – and raise a family, and still have an adventure of a life. He recalled asking them how they managed to juggle everything, and all they answered was the same thing they said to each other in their wedding vows.

Stay strong.