Chapter 62

The day that Carina, Roman and Maisie had to return to Hogwarts, they were told that they would be using Floo, for a safer and faster travel. The three of them were all lined up before the fireplace with their things beside them, Charity and Tom standing at the side to say their goodbyes. Charity went to hug the three of them, they made sure not to crush the baby-bump when they hugged.

"Stay out of trouble, alright?" Charity said.

"I think that's too late." Carina chuckled, "It runs in the blood."

"Well, try not to get in trouble – especially with the things those gifts that Fred and George gave you two."

"Will do, will do." Roman said, "I'll look after her."

Charity, Carina and Maisie couldn't help but roll their eyes at Roman's statement. After releasing them from the hug, Charity ushered them to the fireplace one-by-one. Maisie came to the fireplace first, she took a hand full of powder then –

"Hogwarts!"

Three green flames ate Maisie and Carina was sure that landed her at McGonagall's fireplace. After the fire cleared, Roman came next and he did the same with Maisie and had him appearing at Snape's fireplace ("Mr. Alston." Snape greeted Roman, "Professor." Roman grinned cheekily, "I expect that Black will come next... would it kill you not to lose Slytherin more points?" Snape said, dropping the parchment he was looking at, "I'm afraid so, Professor.") Once the flame also died, Carina stepped in, took a handful of powder then –

"Hogwarts!"

Carina then appeared at McGonagall's fireplace. She sneezed at the dust.

"Bless you, Black." McGonagall said.

"Thank you, Professor." Carina said.

"Please do avoid getting soot at the carpet."

"Will do, Professor."

Carina stepped out of the fireplace, she bid a "goodbye" to McGonagall before she left the Gryffindor's Head of House's office to meet with the others. She arrived just in time because Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny just opened the portrait.

"Carina!" Hermione greeted. "When'd you come here?"

"Just earlier." Carina said.

"By the way, the password's Abstinence."

"Oh." Was all Carina said. "So, did anything interesting happen this Christmas because I got news – "

Upon getting in the common room, they were immediately greeted by Lavender jumping in to Ron's arms whilst her annoying greeting of "Won-Won!" which left Carina with Harry and Hermione, since Ginny left to go find Dean.

"And there were three." Carina said.

"Anyway, what's the news?" Hermione asked.

Carina turned to the both of them with the biggest smile on her face.

"My Aunt – Charity – she's pregnant." Carina said.

"What?" Hermione and Harry said with huge surprise.

"She's pregnant – four months now, I believe."

"Congratulations!" Hermione went to hug Carina.

"Don't congratulate me! Congratulate Maisie – she's going to be a big sister."

"And you're going to be a – a—a..." Hermione trailed off not knowing to call Carina.

"A cousin?" Carina chuckled.