Chapter 21

Carina and Theodore thought that it would be best to break the news to Harry and the others first before they tell the Malfoys. Carina thought of hosting dinner for her friends, so they won't suspect anything sine they would always come over for food at Carina's place, but to make it even more fun, they thought that it would be Teddy to break the news, to do that, they need to keep Teddy at the flat until they bring everyone over to broadcast the happy news.

It was quite hard to tell Teddy about Carina being pregnant since the six-year-old asked a lot of questions about what it meant, and how it happened. Of course, the two explained everything to Teddy in the most mature and sensored way – especially about the birds and the bees . When Teddy finally understood everything, he got up from his seat and tackled Carina and Theodore to the ground in a hug. But what was even harder was telling him to not tell Harry or anybody about it, and that he could only tell them after dinner.

•†•

When Harry and Ginny got the invitation from Carina about having dinner at her place, they thought it was a normal thing since they always ate at Carina's flat, but when Harry heard that it wasn't just the usual group – him, Ginny, Hermione, and Ron – but with Andromeda, Charity, Maisie, and as well as Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, he couldn't help but wonder what the special occasion was about.

So when he, Ginny, Ron and Hermione all stood before Carina's flat door – they didn't use the Floo, due to Harry's 'traumatizing' visit – they were all guessing what the occasion was about.

"You think it's a promotion party?" Ron asked.

"Maybe." Harry shrugged.

"If it is, then maybe we should've brought something for, Carina." Hermione said.

"I doubt that it's just a promotion party." Ginny said. "She invited Mum and Dad."

"You're right." Ron said. "What do you think?"

"We won't actually find out until we get inside, right?" Hermione said.

"Just knock on the door, Harry!" Ginny said.

They've been standing before Carina's flat door for the past ten minutes, none wanted to knock – especially Harry.

"Why don't you knock?" Harry asked Hermione.

"I'm at the back, you do it, Ginny." Hermione said.

"Ron, you do it!"

"Hermione's right, you do it, you're at the front!" Ron said.

Their argument was cut short when they heard shuffling from inside and then the door opening. To their surprise it was Carina who answered the door, it was Theodore with Teddy riding on his back.

"We've been waiting for you to come in for the past ten minutes." Theodore said.

"Hi Harry!" Teddy greeted.

"Then why didn't you answer the door?" Ron asked.

"I was busy." Theodore said. "Come in."

Just as they entered the flat, they immediately saw Charity talking with Andromeda and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, and George at the living room. Maisie was at the kitchen, helping Carina to set the table. When Theodore dropped Teddy on the couch, making the six-year-old laugh, he let Harry and the others sit down, whist he went to the kitchen to help out with the setting.

"Dad, do you have any idea what this is about?" Ron asked his father.

"I thought you do." Mr. Weasley said. "I bet Charity does, but she's not saying anything."