Chapter 7

Carina woke at the feeling of tight arms wrapped around her body, but she didn't find it annoying – since she was restrained from moving – she found it comforting to have them around her. She opened her eyes and smiled at the first sight she laid upon: Theodore sleeping soundly. Carina brushed away some hair that dropped on Theodore's face, purposely letting him feel that she was awake.

"It's too early." Theodore grumbled.

"It's seven in the morning." Carina chuckled.

"I don't want to leave the bed." His hold tightened around Carina.

"I don't too... but I'm hungry."

Theodore groaned, and had Carina under him, not wanting her to leave.

"Theodore!" Carina laughed, she lightly slapped him at the chest, wanting him to get off of her.

"Let's just stay in bed... we deserve that."

"But I'm hungry... besides, we're still not done with last night."

Theodore sighed. He knew that she was right.

It was the first time since Theodore came that Carina and him were doing something, together, without that awkward tension around them. They both did breakfast; whilst Theodore chopped and readied the needed ingredients, Carina was cooking at the stove; and once cooked, they set the table and sat down to eat. The whole time they ate, they talked about the fun things they did, and not the argument last night. It was like how they were back when they were at Hogwarts. Happy.

"That was good." Theodore sighed as he placed his fork down. "I don't know if I could take another bite."

Carina chuckled and did the same. There was still some food left at their serving dish, enough for people to eat.

"I'll just give it to Mrs. Kelly." Carina said.

"Who?"

"My neighbor. She's this nice, old woman who lives across the hall... she's a Muggle... she kind of reminds me of that trolley lady at Hogwarts Express."

"Really?" Theodore chuckled.

"Yeah... it's really strange, because she's even said that she served as a trolley lady at one of the trains at King's Cross."

"You don't think..."

There was a pause between them.

"Nah!" They both laughed.

"It can't be!" Carina said.

"But, if you do think about it... where do those Trolley Ladies even go?" Theodore teased.

"I'm pretty sure they're just ordinary old ladies that loves selling candies to children on Hogwarts Express."

"Or maybe they're some creature that prevents students from jumping off the train."

"Where the bloody hell do you even get that idea?" Carina laughed.

"We'll never know..." Theodore shrugged.

After washing the dishes, Carina and Theodore settled at her living room and sat on the sofa. Carina sat legs crossed, and her body facing Theodore, whilst Theodore had his knee perched on the couch, and his arm on the couch's headrest, close to Carina.

"So, what now?" Theodore asked.

Carina let out a breathy chuckle. "You sound like one of those characters in the end of the movies."

"Muggle movies?"

"I find them entertaining." Carina shrugged. "I even watch Muggle theater, quite fun – especially musicals."