2- Casual Day

🎶Where there's a will, there's a way, kind of beautiful
And every night has its day so magical
And if there's love in this life, there's no obstacle
That can't be-🎶

I groan as I hit the stop button on my phone. At least it's Friday... (Part of Kaytlyns room above)

I hop out of my cozy, cozy bed, suddenly happy that it's the end of the week. But, regardless, energy is always with me in the morning.

My legs lead me into my bathroom to take a nice, warm shower.

~~~

After I had finished, I grabbed a soft, white towel and wrapped it around my body. Then, headed to my closet. (Closet below)

Choosing outfits is always pretty easy for me in the morning

Choosing outfits is always pretty easy for me in the morning. No-I don't wear a uniform to my school, I just kind of have an idea of what I want the night before.

I chose an outfit that includes my white nineteen eighty two crop top with my ripped jean shorts, along with my white vans. (outfit below.)

I then trotted back into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair

I then trotted back into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I'm not big on makeup, so I just put on some light mascara.

For my hair, I'll blow dry it until it's completely dry-since my hair is naturally straight.

~~~

"Morning." I say to my brother, his best friend and my best friend as I walk down the stairs. The response I received was either a 'Hi' or 'Morning'.

"You look cute." Lilli exclaimed.

"Thanks. But look at you." I reply back to her and she smiles.

Noah and Kyle share a weird look before they go back to eating their breakfast. Boys...

I roll my eyes as I begin to head into the living room but get stopped when Lilli starts talking,

"Oh wait, go to the fridge."

I walk into the kitchen over to the fridge. As I open it I see something I wasn't expecting.

"Thank you!" I call to her as I grab the beautiful, vanilla bean frappuccino that's sitting in front of me.