9- He Cares?

It is currently first class.

This morning I woke up to my music as usual and I got ready.

I decided to go makeup free today and for my hair, I just put it into a high ponytail.

My outfit today, which I really like, is a black crop top, some ripped jean shorts, a red plaid button shirt that I tie around my waist. And to finish it off, some black converse which I borrowed from Lilli.(below)

Our teacher is sitting at her desk, but there is only about five students in the room

Once the bell rings, that's when they all pile in the room.

So eventually, the bell rings and some more students come into the room to talk their seats.

The person that normally sits beside me, is on vacation so Hunter has been sitting there recently, which I don't really enjoy.

But what can I do? It's not my spot so I can't control it.

As the teacher begins to explain our lesson, Hunter comes barging into the room.

"Way to enter a room, Mr.Cohen. Please take a seat." Our teacher says,

"You. Come here now." Hunter says sternly, pointing to me.

I give him a confused look, but before I can say anything, the teacher butts in.

"I think Kaytlyn would like to stay here, you can speak with her at lunch."

"No, Kaytlyn, come here." He says, harsher than the last time.

I send a quick glance to the teacher, she hesitantly nods at me while I gather my things and I rush out of the class with Hunter.

"What the hell was that for?" I ask angrily while I glare at him.

"Why didn't you tell me about the note?" He asks as if he never heard my question.

I stop walking, Hunter doesn't even seem to notice as he continues to walk towards the doors.

"So that's what this is about?" I ask, but it sounds more like a statement.

He spins around on his heel and sees that I had stopped walking.

"Come with me." He says like he never heard me say a thing.

I shake my head.

"No, not until you tell me what you want." I say sterner than I did before.

He begins to walk up to me. As my first instinct, I start to back up.

Hunter starts to speed up and before I knew it, I was running around him and out of the school doors.

He runs after me, but me being much faster, he is way behind me.