19- Last Week Begins

"You lied." He says in a deep voice.

"No I really didn't." I say, before talking again.

"Please let go of me so I can get going."

"No can do sweetheart, you are coming with me." He says as he starts dragging me behind him.

I didn't know what to do at this point.

He dragged me back down the sidewalk, the way I just came.

He slows his walking down when we reach the forest entrance.

He very quickly and harshly throws me against a tree.

"Listen to me, you will walk with me to the van that's at the other end of the forest, you will act natural. Got it?" He says while caressing his hand over my cheek.

I shiver.

"Do you understand!" He yells while he puts both of his hands on my throat, threatening to suffocate me.

I shoot up and out of my bed.

I let out a shaky sigh of relief, I am still in my room, it was all a dream.

I slowly make my way to the bathroom so I can have a nice, warm shower.

I slip out of my pyjamas and I get the water to the right temperature.

After I'm completely finished getting freshened up, I throw my grey robe on and I head over to my closet.

It's getting hotter and hotter these summer days, so I chose my black flower crop top along with some jean shorts and Lilli's black converse. (Below)

I head back into my bathroom for makeup and hair

For my hair I decided to put it up in a high, but messy ponytail; and for makeup, I just decided on some mascara.

I walk back into my bedroom and I grab my phone and homework before heading downstairs.

When I reach the bottom, I don't see anyone in the living room or dining room, I just shrug it off and I continue making my way towards the kitchen.

Sure enough, I see Lilli getting something from the cupboard.

"Hey Lil." I say as I head over to the counter so I can get an apple.

"Hey Kay." She replies as she takes out the Tylenol.

"Are you not feeling well?" I ask.

"Both of the boys are sick; from what Noah told me, they have been throwing up all night." She replies.

"Which means we're going to get sick." She quickly adds.

I groan, I hate being sick.

"But you could help me take up some Tylenol for them, they've both been in Kyles room all night." She says.