72- It Was The Future

Tuesday. The day after Monday-yesterday, and the day before Wednesday-tomorrow.

I had put on my black leggings and my olive green crop top. Along with my Nike runners. (Below)

And now I'm in English class

And now I'm in English class. Next period is my free period, but instead of going home early or hanging out with Lilli like usual, I am going to start working on my dance for next month.

Everyone knows that I'll be home late so we won't have another 'slapping fiasco'. Hunter and Dylan are heading right back to their house after school, while Kyle, Lilli and Noah are all heading back to our house right after this class. We all have the same free period.

Once the bell rang, I said my goodbyes to everybody, then I headed towards the gym.

"Coach?" I called as I walked in, setting my backpack on the ground next to the door.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, coming out of the storage closet.

"Hey." I said, walking closer to her.

"Alright, so just start of with some stretches. Then we'll go over your skills, then maybe start thinking of a song." She told me, but ended off that statement more as a question.

I nodded in response, taking off my shoes and tossing them closer to my bag so I was just in my socks.

I did my usual leg stretches, arm stretches, back stretches, neck stretches, as well as my wrist and ankle stretches.

I really needed to stretch every part of my body so I could be at my best.

Once I was completely finished my stretches, Coach came over to me,

"Alright, are you able to do some pirouettes?"

I nodded and stood up, then going into the middle of the gym and doing many.

Maybe twenty at the most?

"Well done, what about jumps?" She said. I did a side-split jump. Then following I did a front-split jump. (I would use proper terminology, but then I'd have to put in an explanation on what it is for people who don't know the names, so I'll just take the easy way out.)

"How about flips?" Coach asked me.

"Like, usual back flips? Or aerials?" I asked.

"Whatever you can do." She told me.

I did a simple back flip, followed by a back aerial, followed by a regular aerial, then a front aerial.