76- Alright

Today is Sunday, and I had to stay at the gangs last night. Nobody is really on speaking terms. So I am getting up super early to make a huge ass breakfast.

When I said early, I mean early.

It's five thirty in the morning, right now. I had slept with Noah last night. Lilli is trying not to take sides-I can tell. But she is clearly more on the side of not supporting me. The fact that she slept with Dylan last night. Instead of with me.

Whatever, I deserve it.

I slipped off of Noah's bed very carefully, then walking through his room-being as quiet as possible.

I was wearing shorts that I had left here along with Hunters hoodie that I took a while back. I keep all of my clothes either in Noah's or Hunters room.

I cracked his door open, just enough for me to slip through-then I was on my way downstairs.

I made my way into the kitchen, and I saw Dylan sitting at the island. He wasn't looking too good.

"Dyl?" I asked worriedly.

He didn't respond.

I rushed over to him, he was sweating, tears coming out of his eyes and he was as pale as ever.

I immediately went over to the sink and grabbed a cloth from the nearby drawer and I drenched it in cold water.

I rushed back over to Dylan and placed it on his forehead, he didn't move. But his breathing was heavy.

His eyes started to close and he began falling to the side, but I caught him before he fell.

His body was cold, yet sweaty.

I picked him up the best I could, him being like twice my weight.

I hurried him to the living room and I laid him down onto the couch, keeping the cold cloth on his forehead.

I placed my fingers on the left side of his neck, his pulse was quick. Very quick.

I had to do something quick, to make his heart beat go back to a normal rhythm.

I smashed my other fist down onto the middle of his chest, and it made his heart go back to normal rhythm. It also calmed his breathing down.

He was still cold ,though. So I rushed to the hallway closet to get a blanket, and the first one I saw was a very fuzzy, grey blanket so I ran back to him and tossed it on top of him.

Checking his heart beat again, making sure that it was still beating at a normal speed-which it was-I walked back into the kitchen to to make breakfast.

I'm quite worried about Dylan, though, these are signs that he had just suffered a seizure...

~~~

I have never, in my entire life, made so much food.

I have made scrambled eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, pancakes, waffles, then I also slapped together-like-a bunch of blueberry muffins. As well as lots-when I say lots, I mean lots-of smoothies.

There's strawberry, strawberry banana, strawberry kiwi, and banana.

Oh man... I never thought about how much leftovers there will be...

I mentally groaned, I'll have to wrap it all up afterwards.

Especially the smoothies.

I knew that the whole gang was in the house-sleeping.

I grabbed two of the smoothie... containers? Jugs?

Jugs. Yeah.

I grabbed two smoothie jugs and brought them out to the dining room where I had already put plates.