12- Monday Drama

🎶First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head.
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been,oh ooh
The way that things ha-🎶

I hit the stop button on my phone.

Great, it's Monday.

Do I have to get up?

Yes.

I slide out of my warm bed, into the coldness of my room.

I quickly walk into my bathroom so I can get ready for the day, and so I can have a nice, warm shower.

I get the water nice and warm, I slip out of my pyjamas and I step in.

I love when the warm water greets me, especially when I'm cold.

When I'm all cleaned up and fresh, I turn the shower off and I step out.

I wrap a soft, white towel around my body and I walk over to my closet.

For my outfit today, I chose a dark burgundy tank top, some ripped jean shorts with my off white open shirt. And to finish it off, my white converse.(below)

I decided to go makeup free today, but I still gotta do my hair

I walk back into the bathroom, I blow dry my hair until it's completely dry, then I straighten it.

As I'm straightening my hair, I hear a quick 'knock knock knock' at my door.

"Come in!" I yell to who ever it is.

"It's just me." Says Noah.

"I'm in here." I say, letting him know that I'm in the bathroom.

He walks into my bathroom.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Are you okay?" He asks, ignoring my question.

"Yeah, why?" I say as I'm still doing my hair.

"You were acting weird at the table yesterday, and the day before, after your jog. We're twins, I know when something is wrong." He says with the 'I'm right' look.

I can't tell him whatsoever about Hunter or Kaleb.

So once again... I have to lie.

"Nothing is really wrong, I'm just tired of school." I say, before talking again.

"And homework."

"Oh. Are you sure that's it?" He asks, he sounds like he's buying it, but he's still suspicious.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I say as I stop doing my hair and I turn off the straightener.

"Okay, but just know. I'm here and Kyle is here. Lilli is not the only one in the house that cares." He says as he walk out of my bathroom and out of my room.