16- Not Again

"So today you will continue working on your final projects with your groups." Our teacher says.

This is my third class of Friday, June twenty third, twenty seventeen.

And it's my casual day, I'm sitting at my table with Lilli, Kyle and Noah.

Next week is the last week of school, which I am so excited for, summer is always the best time of year; although the heat can get pretty bad, I still love summer.

It's really, really hot today, so for my outfit today I chose my faded American flag tank top with some jean shorts along with Lilli's red converse. (Below)

For my hair today, I just decided to put it up in a high ponytail

We haven't really been rushing our project because we all live together, so we normally work on it at home.

We basically have to give "awards" to historical figures. For example, Abraham Lincoln. He was the sixteenth president of the United States.

So, it's pretty boring, but I see why it's the final project for history class.

"Mr. Flores and Mr. Locker." The teacher says in a bitchy tone.

Kyle rolls his eyes and turns around to face the teacher, Noah does the same before the teacher continues talking.

"Are you working or are you on your cellphones?"

Kyle and Noah shrug.

"Both." They says in unison.

"Well when else are you going to get this project done? It's due next Wednesday and I wouldn't want to ruin your perfect weekend." She says with the same bitchy tone.

I roll my eyes, we don't care about who knows we live together and who doesn't. Everyone will find out one day so it doesn't matter.

So I was suspecting that was going to be what one of the boys says next.

"Jokes on you, we live together." Kyle says.

Oh look... I was right.

Our teachers eyes widen before she starts asking questions.

"Two-no actually three teenagers in one house?"

"No, four." Kyle says gesturing towards our table.

"Four?" The teacher asks, sounding surprised.

We all nod our heads.