92- Unsteady

"Yup, I'll be there for three." I assured her.

"Alright. When you get there, go in through the front, tell the desk person who you are and they'll tell you where our room is." Coach told me.

"Alright. Will you bring our costumes and everything?" I asked, just making sure we're on the same page.

"Yes I will, alright I better get going. You better be there for three on the dot." She demanded.

"Have I ever been late?" I sarcastically asked and then I heard the line go dead.

I chuckled then turned my phone off and put it back into my pocket.

Today is when me and Kade perform our duet. I think it'll be really good.

But I don't want to start anything between me and Hunter again. So I'm worried about that.

It's currently one in the afternoon. I've got to leave in about and hour and a half. But here's the thing... I haven't told anyone about it...

Dammit!

Today is a day off so that's why none of us are at school. Everyone is here, kind of just chilling for the day.

Today is Friday, June fifteenth. Yesterday-the fourteenth-we had school. But then after school, Darren, Hunter and Dylan decided that they would stay the night. Since today was a day off.

Things are still very tense between Lilli and Dylan-but they know that they can't let their feelings become stronger than the gangs' friendship.

And besides, regardless of what happens, Dylan is still best friends with Noah and Kyle. No girl can get between their friendship.

I walked back out to the living room where I was before Coach Lindi called. I had talked to her in the kitchen.

"Who was that?" Lilli asked me, everyone else looking at me as well.

"Coach." I replied, sitting down on the couch beside her where I had been before.

"What? Why's she calling on a day off?" Noah asked just as Lilli opened her mouth-probably to ask the same thing.

"Uh-well-me and Kade are performing our duet in competition today." I replied. Everyone just blankly stared at me.

"What? You didn't tell us." Darren stated.

I shrugged as Noah spoke,

"Can we come?"

I glanced at Hunter,

"If you guys want to. I have to be there for three."

Everyone nodded, including Hunter.

"Well alright, then" I stated, slightly chuckling.

~~~

"See you after." I said to the gang and waved as I walked in the direction of the 'dancer doors'.

Once I walked inside, I immediately saw a marble desk and I walked over to it. My dance bag flopping around while it hangs on my shoulder.

"Name please." The lady said.

"Kaytlyn Flores." I told her. She looked at her clipboard for a few moments,

"Down the left hallway, you're in room seven."

I thanked her and walked that way.

Rooms, rooms...

Lots of rooms...

But one room is mine...

Room seven!

I opened the door and walked in, and I was greeted by a jump scare from Kade,