66- Christmas Eve

So, first Kyle's... then Noah's... then Dylan's... then Lilli's... then Darren's... lastly Hunters...

I had put all of the gifts that I got for everyone into one, large box. Just so I can take it to the gangs house easier. But since most of their gifts are small, the box shouldn't be too hard to transport.

But one gift in particular will be very hard to transport. I'm just glad that I'm not the one who has to move it.

I open my bedroom door before grabbing the ginormous box and carefully heading down the stairs. All the gifts are wrapped and secure.

"Jeez, who's gift is that?" Kyle asks me when I reach the bottom of the staircase.

"All of them." I simply replied, setting it down.

"Guess we'll have to take different cars, then. For all of the gifts to fit in my car, nobody would be able to fit in the back." Noah stated. I nodded my head in agreement and so did Kyle.

I walked into the kitchen, being hungry. I mainly just felt like a muffin, but it seems like somebody ate the last one.

I sighed before walking over to the pantry and grabbing a granola bar. Guess this will have to do.

"Kate!" Noah yelled throughout the house.

"What?" I called back.

"We're leaving in a few minutes! Are you ready?" He yelled.

"Yeah!" I responded. I headed out of the kitchen while opening my granola bar.

"Alright. Lilli, let's go!" Kyle called up the stairs just seconds before Lilli came trotting down.

"Oh, wait. I gotta grab my bag." I said, remembering that I left my bag upstairs that I put my clothes in.

I hurried up the stairs, then over at my bedroom door I punched in my passcode. The the familiar 'beep' let me know that the door was unlocked.

I grabbed my mini backpack that was holding a pair of ripped jeans and a pink, off-shoulder shirt. (Below)

 (Below)