86- A Little Extra

"Really?" I ask my best friends as they stand at my bedroom door.

"Yes!" Blair, Faith and Lilli all yell in unison.

I rolled my eyes,

"There's still three days until prom."

"You never want to leave shoe shopping until last minute, yet you already have." Lilli told me.

I stood up off of my bed, glancing down at my outfit. (Below)

We had just gotten home from school, and I'm tired

We had just gotten home from school, and I'm tired. I really just want to sink into my bed and relax for a minute-but then Faith and Blair showed up saying that we needed to go shoe shopping.

So that got Lilli all excited and now they're forcing me out of the house.

Today is Wednesday... Wednesday! Three days until prom. I don't understand why they're flipping their shit.

I followed them out of my room and downstairs, anyways. Although I really did just want to sleep.

Once we reached the bottom, I flipped my hair off of my shoulder as I looked in the living room.

"Alright, we're headin' out. See you guys soon." I said to Noah and Kyle who sat on the couches with my parents.

"Alright, use my card." My mom called to us as we stepped out of the door.

Then we went over to Faiths car and got settled into our seats.

Once we all had our seatbelts on, Faith drove out of my driveway.

When we got back from dress shopping on Sunday, my mother was furious that we didn't use her card. But we promised her that we'd use her card for our shoes.

I don't know why she cares so much though, I have money. So does Lilli.

She hasn't offered to buy Faith and Blair anything-I can tell that she has a weird feeling about them.

~~~

"Hello?" I answered my phone, my three friends looking at me while they put more shoes on.

"Hey! It's Noah and the guys." My twin brother said with his usual enthusiastic voice.

"The guys? You're with the gang?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we're at the gangs." Kyle's voice replied.

"Oh." Is all I said.

"How's shoe shopping going?" Dylan's voice asked. I put my phone call on speaker, just as they had theirs on speaker too.

"Okay, I guess." I replied.