4- Sunday Funday

I jump awake to the sound of a loud scream. And I knew right away, that it was Lilli's.

The boys must have woken her up again.

I'm not about to deal with them, so I quickly shoot out of bed over to my closet, I slip out of my pyjamas and throw on black running shorts, a black sports bra along with a grey tank top.

To finish off my running outfit, I throw my hair in a high ponytail and I slip on my grey adidas.

I quietly chuckle to myself, the only noises in this house are the yells of Lilli and the laughter coming from Noah and Kyle.

I make my way over to my window and I open it slowly so it doesn't make any noise.

Wow it's colder today.

I do the whole escape from my window routine down the tree and then I'm on my way.

I don't bring my phone on runs with me, I have no where to put it. But if I do bring my phone, it's for music.

I don't normally listen to music on runs, I love listening to the birds in the morning.

As I'm continuing down the trail, I am slightly able to see people down closer to the end.

I slow my running down a bit because I now see that there are two different groups of all guys.

There is about 20 guys in total, but they all look like bad news.

One group begins to walk away, I notice a weird symbol on the back of their jackets and I meet eyes with one of the guys.

The one that I really didn't want to meet eyes with ever again.

And I didn't think I would.

Mr. Cohen.

Then a few other guys look over at me. They all look like bad news, the tattoos, black clothes.

I'm not trying to judge a book by its cover... well I am.

But actually, it's odd.

By now, all the boys are looking in my direction.

My legs turned my body around, and began jogging back to the entrance of the forest. More like a sprint, actually.

I can hear voices behind me, but they're quiet. I'm too far away to hear.

I see the entry to the forest, and I start to slow down. As I'm coming closer to the entrance, I got that weird feeling that someone is watching me.

Well yeah, the group from back in the trail.

I'm a few steps away from leaving the forest, but then I feel a familiar grip on my elbow. I spin around on my heel just to find, the one and only, Cohen.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks in the same tone I had used.

"Going for a morning jog." I say, but it ends up sounding more like a question.

There was an awkward pause.

"You should've turned around right away when you saw us." He says, quite rudely actually.

"And why would I do that?" I ask him, standing my ground.

"Just, don't jog out here." He quickly says.

I shake my head.

"What no, I always jog out here, you, unfortunately don't own th-," I try to say, then I get cut off by him.

"Just do as I say."

I don't know who this guy thinks he is, but he is not my father, I barely know him at all.