36- Home Sweet Home

"Tell. Me. Everything." Lilli said, once I walked into my room later that night.

I had just gotten back from the gangs house and it's about twelve in the morning.

I chuckle at Lilli.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I didn't talk to him." I said, ashamed.

Lilli glared at me.

"You drove out to his house and didn't even talk to him?" Lilli exclaimed.

I looked down to the ground in defeat and nodded my head.

"You are unbelievable." Lilli said.

"I am sorry! It was Dylan's birthday and we were all caught up with his jacket because he loved it!" I told her.

Lilli sighed.

"I didn't raise you right." She said sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I said before putting my purse down, taking my shoes off and jumping into my bed.

"If you don't talk to him tomorrow, I will physically hurt you with my bare hands." Lilli told me.

I believe her, but I was too tired to say anything else before I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~

"Kay, wake up."

"Come on, its eleven o'clock."

"Kay."

I blinked my eyes awake.

Sure enough Lilli was awake, looking right at me with a weird look in her eyes.

"About time, jeez." She said.

"Sorry, what do you want?" I said, half asleep, half awake.

"You got a text." She said, really making the word 'text' stand out from that sentence.

"From who?" I questioned.

"Hunter." She said with a smirk.

"Give me that." I said, reaching for my phone.

She hesitantly handed me my phone.

I opened it up and I went into messages.

From Hunter:

1:21am- Hey, did you get home safely?

Also from Hunter:

1:43am- Did you?

He only sent the two messages.

I responded to him saying:

11:36am- yeah I got home, no need to worry.

I didn't get a response back.

I set my phone on my bed so I could get ready for the day.

"Alright, I'm gonna go and get ready in my room." Lilli told me before walking out.

I headed into my bathroom to get my day started.

After I was completely ready, for my outfit I chose my white and grey striped romper along with my grey slip ons, and for my hair, I did a cool, little braid and put it into a ponytail, (outfit and hair below) I walked over to my bed to grab my phone.

(Romper)