99- Trying To Be Happy

Dylan and Blair's funerals were a few days ago. They were hard. Very difficult to be at.

But here's the thing that's bothering me-well, one of the things. I was crying-at the funeral. And even though it was Hunters best friend who didn't make it, he still comforted me.

Dylan's funeral-I cried-Hunter comforted me.

It's like, he won't open up to me.

So, I'm currently in my bedroom. Just laying on my bed. Thinking. What's new?

I still can't get over the fact that two of my best friends were taken from the world.

Dylan and Blair, were just taken, like that...

The difference between life and death is seconds, milliseconds.

And I've just realized that now.

And one thing I know for sure... is that Dylan wouldn't want us all moping around-being sad.

But, how am I supposed to help it?

Hunter and Darren are coming by soon. Then-Darren's request-we're going to the beach.

We're gonna go, get some fresh air, maybe get a tan?

I don't want to sound happy when I...

Quit feeling sorry for yourself.

That's the most helpful statement I've ever heard.

I hopped out of bed and walked over to my closet. Specifically, to my organizing drawers-and to my bathing suit drawer.

I had quite the variety of suits. Both bikini and one piece.

I grabbed my navy blue and white bikini. Then I grabbed some jean shorts and a plain, black crop top.

After that, I headed into my bathroom. I immediately slipped out of the shorts and t-shirt thy I slept in. Instead of putting on undergarments-I slipped my bathing suit on. (Bathing suit Below)

Then I put my clothes on

Then I put my clothes on. (Outfit Below)

 (Outfit Below)