44- My Last?

"The Pythons." I said.

Lilli pauses for a second before...

"Oh, hell, nah! My scronny ass isn't gonna let your ass go and get killed by some snakes. You could kick their asses, that time in the forest, you were unprepared. Now you'll be ready. So don't be sayin' shit like that, Kay. Your ass ain't gonna be killed under 'The Blue Bloods' watches." She yelled, going completely nuts on me.

I sighed.

I just love my best friend.

I walked into the dining room, clutching my phone in my hand, everyone's eyes were on me.

"Yeah, he texted again, yeah, I'm scared and yeah, I'll probably get killed. But hey! Look on the bright side, at least they'll be taking me to complete and utter peace." I said sarcastically, handing Darren my phone after I unlocked it.

I walked out, heading up to my room so I could have a shower.

After I was completely done getting ready, it was about one in the afternoon.

I had put on my blue and white striped romper along with my white converse. (Below) ((sorry for bad quality))

And I just put my hair into a messy bun after I blow dried it

I had nothing to do. Darren has my phone, Lilli is now in the shower and I was kind of a bitch to the guys. So I'll avoid them for a little.

I just want to be in my bedroom, with my bed, my T.V.

But nope, just because we were being stalked, we're stuck here.

I laid back onto the bed, sighing in the process.

I stared up at the ceiling, having nothing else to do.

Lilli walked out of the bathroom in a towel.

"You good?" She asked me.

"Yeah, just bored." I replied.

"Dude, there's a tree right outside the window, go climb it or something." She said with the 'are you serious' tone.

I spun my head towards the window, sure enough, there is a tree.

I hopped off of the bed and walked over to the window. Attempting to open it.

After a couple few screeches, it opened up real easy.

I climbed out and went onto the biggest branch.

I stood there, enjoying the view.

There was a beautiful forest behind the house.

I sat down, being careful not to fall.

I stared off into distance, watching the birds fly around.