13- In Trouble

"Today. Tuesday, June 20, 2017, is the day that you must begin your final projects." The teacher said for like the tenth time this month.

Currently it was my third class.

I actually enjoy this class more than others; Lilli, Noah and Kyle are all in this class with me.

Us four all sit together at one table, which is probably the reason why we all get the same grades for this class.

Not that we cheat.

So me and Lilli, as usual, we're on our phones because the teacher is no longer paying attention.

I am looking through my social media's and Lilli is looking at funny pictures.

"Hey." Noah says quickly and quietly.

I shoot my head up to look at him, then he continues talking.

"I think we're supposed to be working on our projects."

"Ha! Kay look at this!" Lilli yells while laughing.

I start to look over at her phone when the classroom door bursts open.

My head then shoots in that direction.

And in comes Hunter, followed by Dylan.

"Boys." Mrs.White says sternly.

"Oh leave it." Both of the boys say in unison.

"Don't enter my classroom like that." She says cockily.

"Just be glad we showed up." Hunter replies with a smirk as he takes a seat at the table across from us, Dylan does the same.

I look back down to my phone, which has now turned off.

Lilli elbows my side, before she quietly whispers in my ear.

"You okay?"

I slowly nod my head.

But I wasn't exactly telling the truth, I was silently debating with myself.

Was I okay?

My head slowly made its way over towards Hunter's table.

He was already looking at me, but not just looking at me.

He was glaring at me.

Yeah. He looked mad... great.

I get knocked out of my thoughts when I head a loud 'beep' noise.

The classroom speaker beeps which means that someone is trying to contact the teacher.

"Excuse me. Mrs. White?" Asks a male voice, the principles.

"Yes?" Replies the teacher.

"Is Lilliana Parker and Kaytlyn Flores in your class right now?" He asks.

Us? Why us?

Me and Lilli share a quick glance before we both look at the teacher.

"Yes they are." Mrs. White replies.

"Can you get them to pack their things and come down to the office please?" The principal asks.

"I sure can." She replies.

The speaker beeps again, which means they hung up.

"Miss. Parker and Miss. Flores, you may pack your things." Mrs. White says to us.

We quickly pack our things into our bags and we make our way out of the room.

"What would he want us for?" Lilli asks as we make our way down towards the office.