80- Mine

Wednesday, March twenty eighth. Today is going to be busy.

First of all, I need to get my lazy ass out of bed so I can go shower and get ready for school.

So I did just that-I headed into my bathroom.

Stripping out of my pyjamas, I got the water to a warm temperature before stepping in.

Shampoo...

Body Wash...

Conditioner...

Shave...

Then I got out-wrapping my robe around myself.

Heading over to my closet, I wanted a warm outfit. So maybe leggings and a hoodie? Or sweatpants and a crop top?

Not sure.

I stared at the variety of colour in my closet for a moment.

"Or black jeans and an oversized, knitted sweater..." I mumbled, grabbing those two items-along with undergarments.

Then, I headed back into my bathroom.

I slipped that outfit on before I began to blow dry my hair.

I hate this part, it takes too long.

After what seemed like forever, my hair was finally dry and I threw it into a messy bun. (Full outfit Below) ((No watch bc nobody really wears watches anymore lol))

Then I walked out of my bathroom and over to my vanity so I could put on a light layer of mascara

I could wear my grey UGGs with this outfit...

Once I was finished at my vanity, I went back over to my closet and grabbed my grey UGGs. They're cute and almost go with every outfit.

I grabbed and put my Moccasins in my backpack-also-so I could wear them throughout the day. They're so comfortable!

Once I had slipped my boots on, I was ready to go. I checked my phone which was laying on my bed.

Seven forty five... perfect.

I walked out of my room-my boots on, my phone in my left hand and my backpack over my shoulder.

My legs lead my down the stairs to where Noah was tying up his winter boots.

"Morning." I said, slipping around him to grab my coat.

"Morning." He replied just as he stood up.

I put my bag on the ground, throwing my coat on and then zipping it up.

"Come on! Lilli! Kyle!" Noah called throughout the house.

Kyle came rushing to the door, an apple hanging from his mouth.