20- Thanks Boys

My eyes slowly open to the music from my phone and the brightness of the sun shining through my window.

I turn my alarm off as I stand up.

I feel like hell. Literal hell.

My stomach feels like it's in knots, my head is pounding and it's still woozy, my throat is dry and my whole body just feels tired.

I'm probably getting sick.

Before I can do anything to get ready, I need to head downstairs so I can get some medicine.

I'll never last the day feeling like this.

As I walk into the kitchen, it looks like Lilli is doing the same thing as me.

She opens the cupboard and grabs the Tylenol while I open another cupboard and grab two glasses.

I fill up both glasses with water and I set them on the counter.

Lilli sets two Tylenol's at each glass and we down them both.

I immediately feel relief in my throat, but my stomach almost feels worse.

I mutter a thanks to Lilli as I walk back upstairs so I can get ready.

I slip out of my pyjamas while I get the shower to a very warm temperature.

I step in and the water greets my tired body, waking it up a little.

As I step out of the shower, my head starts to spin a little. But nothing I can't handle. Probably the sickness getting to me.

As I'm still deep in my thoughts I put my grey robe on and then I head over to my closet.

It's not super hot today, so I wanted to be more comfortable. I chose my grey shirt that has a red '32' written on it along with some jean shorts and maroon vans. (Below)

As I was walking back into my bathroom, I decided not to put on makeup, and for hair I will just leave it down

I brush my hair before grabbing my phone from its charger and heading downstairs.

Reaching the bottom step made me feel really lightheaded, but, once again, nothing I can't handle.

As I walked into the kitchen, Lilli was sitting on the counter slowly sipping on a glass of water, Kyle and Noah were getting food.

"You guys going back to school today?" I ask them as I hop onto the counter beside Lilli.

"Yeah." They both reply in unison, before Kyle adds,

"We're feeling good now, no, in fact we're feeling great now."

I nod my head as I hop off of the counter, but once my feet touch the ground, my head starts spinning.