41- I Want It To End

I'm just damn tired today.

But whatever.

I am already dressed in my romper that I wore the other day, along with my grey slip ons. (Below)

And for my hair, I just threw it up into a messy bun

I've been kinda bored today. It's stormy outside and it's just kind of been a crappy, boring day.

It's Monday now, July twenty fourth. It's twelve thirty.

I woke up around ten and got ready, and since Lilli did our laundry yesterday, I had my romper again today.

Me and Lilli take turns doing our laundry and I think the boys play rock, paper, scissors and the loser has to do theirs.

It's always been like that. The girls do their own and the boys do their own.

Plus, Lilli's clothes are my clothes and my clothes are Lilli's clothes, basically. We wear each others clothes all the time.

So I like our routine, the boys' is kind of-, my thoughts got interrupted when my phone went off.

I assumed it was Lilli asking me if the boys had left yet, they left like forty five minutes ago.

So I picked my phone up off of my bed and I saw that it was from 'Unknown'.

Weird.

I opened it up, and it was a picture of me and Hunter.

On our date!

This was from when he threw the strawberry at me!

The Pythons are back!

Just flipping great.

Then I received another picture. And now I'm absolutely terrified.

It was of me, as of right now!

It was a picture of me, sitting on my bed, staring at my phone right now.

I rushed over to my window and shut the curtain.

Becoming more terrified by the second, another photo came in.

It was the same as the second photo, but there was a red 'X' over my face.

A tear fell out of my eye.

I rushed out of my room, locking my bedroom door on the way, gripping my phone in my hand.

I threw Lilli's door open and she was sitting on her bed, tears falling.

"Lilli?" I said quickly.

"Someone is texting me, they sent me a picture of me right now." She told me.

They're going after her too?

"Lilli come on, we gotta go." I said.

I ran back to my room, typing in my passcode so I could grab my keys, then I locked it again and we were bolting down the stairs.