88- Duo

We had taken a few group photos and we all got a photo with our date. After that, we all went and had dinner at a fancy restaurant. Then prom had started at eight. So we headed there next, and I had the most amazing night of my life.

We danced, ate some desserts, had some non-alcoholic drinks. And it was amazing.

After that, we all went back to my house. Except for Faith and Blair, they headed back to the place that they're staying.

Dylan stayed in Lilli's room and Hunter stayed in mine.

But Noah and Kyle made them swear on their lives that they wouldn't try anything.

Besides, I'm eighteen. Not ready for that kind of thing.

So I had woken up the next morning with Hunters arm around my waist.

I was wearing one of Hunters t-shirts and underwear, because, why not? He was wearing a pair of Kyle's sweatpants.

This is the Sunday after prom. And I just feel closer to everyone. Not that we weren't close before... I just feel closer to them.

~~~

"Can Kaytlyn Flores please make her way down to the gymnasium?" The principal asked over the class speaker.

"She sure can." Our English teacher replied, then faced me,

"You may go, Miss. Flores."

I nodded, thanking her and I grabbed all of my things and made my way out of the classroom.

Why would I be needed in the gym?

Once I had arrived at my destination, I entered the gym and set my stuff down on the bleachers.

"Hey, Coach." I greeted, seeing Coach Lindi and some boy that I don't know. (Boy below) ((But ofc he was wearing a shirt))

 (Boy below) ((But ofc he was wearing a shirt))

"Hey, kid. This is Kade Kourtney." She introduced me, I nodded at him as if I was saying 'hi'.

He nodded back.

"So, Kade is a junior and he just recently moved here. And he's actually a dancer as well-so I thought it would be a great idea if you guys did a duet."

I smiled and nodded,

"Yeah, that sounds great."

But then I remembered-dammit... Hunter,

"Could it be more along the lines of a hip hop routine?"

She looked at me questionably,

"I already have the song and most parts of the routine in mind, why would you want to do hip hop..."

Then I saw the realization look on her face,

"You're worried about Mr. Boyfriend... aren't ya?"