43- First Day

I woke up the next morning to a warm hand on my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I opened my eyes.

"Checking to make sure you're still alive, you weren't waking up." She said, taking her two fingers off of my neck.

"Morning to you too." I said as I sat up.

"It's eleven o'clock." She said, but then added,

"May as well say good afternoon."

I chuckled before I noticed three bags on the table at the end of the bed.

"What are those?" I asked.

"Huh-oh, I didn't even notice those." She said as I got off of the bed.

There was a paper on each of them.

I picked up the first note.

Dear Kaytlyn,
I know how stressed you must be right now. I left around midnight last night and went to our house. Darren isn't gonna give Kyle, you, me, or Lilli permission to leave. I got both you and Lilli clothes. Yeah yeah, it's weird that I saw your underwear but too bad. I saw Lilli's too.

-Noah

I read.

I smiled and looked in the bag.

He grabbed four rompers, some underwear and he just grabbed some shorts and tank tops that he knows I like to sleep in. And at the bottom of the bag were my white converse. He has some sense of summer style.

The other bag was addressed to Lilli so I handed that to her, and the third bag was addressed to both of us.

The letter read:

Dear Kaytlyn and Lilliana,

I know how weird it is, living in a house full of guys. I don't know exactly how you feel, but since no one would/will let you guys leave, I went out and got you guys a few things.

P.S. I knew what scent of stuff to get because you smelt like Lavender on our date :)

-Hunter

I smiled and looked in the bag, he got us lavender scented shampoo and conditioner in mini-sized bottled along with a mini-sized body wash. Lavender scented.

I smiled.

The guys are so nice.

"Hey, Noah put both of our toothbrushes in my bag along with toothpaste and a hairbrush." Lilli told me as she walked into the bathroom.

"Okay." I said.

"And deodorant." She added

I dug through my bag and found mascara.

I chuckled, Noah knows us so well, I love it!

"Noah put the mascara in my bag!" I yelled to her.

"Okay." She yelled back.

Not exactly yelling though, we don't know if the boys are up yet.

"To be honest, I don't even feel like showering yet." I said.

"Neither." Lilli groaned as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Let's just throw shorts on and go see if there's any food." She added while digging through her bag of clothes.

I chuckled.

"Okay." I said.

Hunters hoodie is a light grey football hoodie. And his name is on the back.