51- Weeks

Three weeks have passed, it's now August twenty ninth.

Blair and Faith have come to see me and Lilli a lot at our house.

Three weeks ago, Noah and Kyle agreed with us that it was time to go home.

So we gathered all of our things and we did.

Me and Hunter have been on two dates since then, one of them was a picnic under the stars and the other was at Starbucks.

A date doesn't have to be fancy and luxurious. A date is getting to know one and other. That's what we did and what we do.

So we've been on four dates. All of them have been so fun!

I don't know how he still feels about me though. He may not feel the same that he did at the beginning of summer.

Maybe his feelings left a while ago and he's just being nice.

I really don't know.

My phone began to ring, I immediately turned the ringer off, knowing that the rest of my house is still asleep.

The caller ID showed Dylan.

Why would he be calling?

I tapped the green answer button.

"Hello?" I said.

"Kay, a lot of stuff has happened today. J-Just, come meet me at the hospital, Hunter was just taken there by ambulance. Just come." Dylan told me, then hung up.

What?

I quickly jumped up.

I was already dressed in a big, crop top t-shirt and black leggings. I clutched my phone in my hand while I grabbed my keys and rushed out of my room. My red converse slapping against the hardwood floor.

I ran down the stairs-skipping a few steps-and out the front door.

I hopped into my Range Rover and I quickly pulled out of our driveway.

What could've possibly happened?

Is he okay?

Did anyone else get hurt?

Please be okay Hunter...

"Where is Hunter Cohens room?" I asked the nurse at the desk frantically.

"Name please?" She said, somewhat ignoring my question.

"Kaytlyn." I told her, tapping my hand on the counter in annoyance and worry.

"They told me you were going to come. Hunter is in room five. Down that hallway." She points.

I nodded and thanked her before I rushed down that hallway.

Room one...

Room three...

Room five!

The door was closed. I flung it open and saw most of the gang in the room.

I rushed over to Hunters side. He had tube after tube in his arms and face.

A tear fell out of my eye as I sat down and held his hand.

I dropped my head down onto his arm gently. Letting the tears fall.

After a few moments, Darren spoke,

"Kay?"

I didn't move. I never wanted to move.

"Kay." He repeated.