11- Actress

"Kaykay!" A voice screams and scares me out of my sleep.

I shoot up to see Kyle standing at the end of my bed, laughing.

"Kyle." I groan as a flop back down onto my pillow.

"What? It's ten o'clock." He says.

I groan.

These people don't let me sleep in.

"Awh, did Miss. Sleeping Beauty not get her beauty sleep?" Kyle asks with more sarcasm than ever.

"Leave, Kyle." I say as I'm pointing to the door.

"Alright, breakfast will be done soon." He replies as he closes my door.

I'm just glad that the two first people awake have to make breakfast, and it's always the boys.

I slide out of my warm bed and the coldness hits me.

I hate this part of the morning, one minute I'm warm and the next I'm freezing.

I walk into my bathroom to get ready for the day.

I get the water to the right temperature and I slip out of my pyjamas.

As I step into the shower, the warm water greets me and it wakes me up.

After I'm all clean and I've done everything that I needed to do, I step out of the shower and I put on my grey robe.

I head over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

I choose a burgundy tank top with some light blue skinny jeans and black converse that I borrowed from Lilli, again.(below)

Now I walk back into my bathroom for hair and makeup

For my makeup, I just put on some mascara. Nothing too much.

And for my hair, I blow dried it until it was completely dry and put it up in a cute but messy bun. (Below)

I head back towards my bed to grab my phone

As I pick it up, the screen lights up showing that I got a text message.