5- Another Encounter

🎶First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head.
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
Second thing sec-🎶

I press the stop button on my phone to stop my alarm.

It's Monday.

The day that all of the teachers and students are in the worst mood.

I get out of my comfy, comfy bed and I head into my bathroom to get cleaned up and ready.

First, a shower.

I get the water just the way I like it and then I slip out of my pyjamas. Then I hop into the shower and the warm water hits my skin.

I turn off the water and a wrap a towel around my body.

I then walk over to my closet. It's a nice temperature today, not too cold and not too warm.

I decided on some light blue ripped jeans, a striped grey and white crop top tank top that ties up in the front. Along with some grey and white slip ons. (below) ((without the purse))

Now I am heading into my bathroom for makeup and hair

For my hair, I blow dry it until it's completely dry. I then lightly curl it and take a small section of hair, putting it into a bun so I leave the rest down.

For my makeup, I decided to put on some light mascara, blush, and some highlight.

As I go back into my room to grab my phone and backpack, there are three light knocks on my door.

"Come in." I say.

My door then opens to reveal my brother.

"Hey, you are awake." He says, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask him.

"I don't know, anyways I wanted to talk to you." He says.

That can never mean something good.

"Okay..." I say, kind of cautiously.

"Yesterday morning when you went for your run, did something happen?" He asks me.

I hate lying, but if I told him the truth.. I don't know what could happen.

"No, why?" I ask, trying to sound as truthful as possible.

"When you got back, you just seemed kind of...jumpy." He states, and that's true, I was.

"No, I was okay." I say, trying super hard to hide my lie. My twin brother knows me, he knows when I'm lying.

"Alright, but just know, you can talk to me. Lilli isn't the only person in the house." He says and he walks out of me room.

I guess I'm a better liar than I thought.