17- Girls Day

I woke up in a 'pranky' kind of mood. The boys have pranked us girls enough, I wanted payback.

And I knew Lilli would want to be in on this.

I sit on my bed as I grab my phone to send a quick message to Lilli.

12:19pm- girls day? My room asap

And as expected, she responds immediately.

12:19pm- you know me so well, be there in a min

And not to long after she sends that message, my room door opens.

Lilli walks in then closes the door behind her before flopping down on my bed.

"What are your plans?" She asks.

"I wanna prank the boys." I reply.

She smirks.

"I've been preparing for this, in my room I have a stash of silly string, flour, water bottles, slime packets and bowls to mix the slime." She says.

Then I smirk.

"Looks like we're going to your room." I say before we both jump up off of my bed and out of my room.

Once we're in her room, she goes into her closet and brings out a big cardboard box.

She sets it on her bed.

"Slime?" I ask.

"Oh yeah!" She says excitedly.

We both take a bowl and some slime packets along with a water bottle.

We both dump the packets into the bowl, then we add in quite a bit of water.

"Shall we make this liquidy or tough?" She asks.

"Liquidy enough that it'll fall on them easily, but tough enough that it'll be hard to get off of their hair and clothes." I reply.

She nods before we both start adding the water and mixing.

After we put the slimes in our spots, I went to Noah's door and knocked while Lilli went to Kyles.

"Come in!" Noah yells.

And I guess Kyle did the same because me and Lilli both opened the doors at the same time.

"We're gonna order some PostMates for lunch, can you come downstairs in a few minutes so we can all decide what we want?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure, I just gotta finish my game." He replies as I close the door.

Yeah, yeah, since we're twins I should know what he likes for lunch, but those boys change their minds like crazy.

And it also just works out for us.

Lilli gives me a thumbs up as she closes Kyles door.

I grab my bowl of slime as Lilli grabs hers and we wait outside the boys doors.

Both of their door knobs start to turn, me and Lilli smirk at each other before their doors open all the way.

I quickly dump my bowl of slime on Noah as Lilli does the same to Kyle.

"What the hell!" Kyle and Noah yell in unison.