22- Last Day

"Today is Thursday, June twenty ninth of twenty seventeen, everybody!" Me and Lilli both yell, almost scream, in unison as we make our way down the stairs.

Kyle and Noah are most likely awake, but if they weren't, they should be now.

Today is the last day of school, and I am so excited!

It's a super nice temperature today, and I woke up earlier than my alarm which is even better. I had more time to get ready.

Today I am wearing my white and navy blue romper along with some white converse. And for my hair, I just curled it and left it down. (Below)

I chose to put on some mascara today, nothing too much

Normally I won't put makeup on, I have Phys. Ed class everyday, so I wouldn't want to put makeup on and have it all just sweat right off.

Plus, it gives me more time to pick out my clothes.

As I'm sitting at the dining room table, I decided to go on my phone and check my social media's and stuff. (Dining room above)

But when I went on my phone, I remembered the weird, unknown text I got yesterday. I forgot to tell Dylan.

I mentally groan.

He is going to be so mad at me when he finds out.

Or if he finds out...

"Kaytlyn." Noah says, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"What." I answer, somewhat annoyed.

"Are you gonna eat?" He asks.

I glance down at my slice of pizza.

I shake my head before sliding my plate over to Noah. Today is just... too exciting for me to eat anything. Well not too exciting, but it's just the right amount.

The bell eventually rang, signalling that lunch was over and I headed to my fourth class. Today we don't do too much of anything, all of the teachers are tired of everything. And so are the students. So each class is just kind of boring but chill.

My first three classes, before lunch, have been pretty good. We normally just sit in our seats and do stuff on our phones.

But it's been killing me on the inside, this entire day. I still haven't told Dylan about the text and I don't know when I'm supposed to just bring it up.

Currently, Lilli is watching makeup videos while the rest of the class is doing I don't know what.

The majority of everyone is on their phones, but some people are talking, or even writing stuff down.