91- Details Later

"Kate!" Lilli yelled throughout the house.

"What!" I called back, snuggling closer to Hunter as we watched Netflix.

"Kitchen, now!" She yelled. She sounded scared.

I tossed the blanket off of me and Hunter before hopping to my feet and walking into the kitchen.

"What?" I asked her. She spun around and had mascara running down her face. She's always put on a lot of mascara...

"My god... Lilli, what happened?" I asked rushing to her side.

"Dylan..." she trailed off.

"What did he do?" I asked immediately.

She inhaled sharply,

"It's what he didn't do. He never showed up for our date."

I had to keep myself from bursting out and wanting to kill him,

"Go upstairs, shower, borrow some of my clothes, and come back down here when your all refreshed and clear minded, okay?"

She sighed and nodded. I lead her out of the kitchen and to the bottom of the stairs. She walked up the staircase and I walked back to the living room where Hunter was.

"Everything okay?" He asked as I sat down and he pulled me closer to his body.

"Not sure..." I trailed off. He kissed my temple and went back to watching the movie.

Lilli came down the stairs not much later and sat on the other couch.

Me and Hunter were still watching Netflix when she had come down.

"You okay?" I asked her.

She sighed and nodded,

"Think the hot ass water burned away my feelings."

I stifled a chuckle,

"You gotta talk to him."

"When he gets here, I will." She told me, paying attention to the movie.

"What's going on?" Hunter whispered in my ear.

"Dylan never showed up to their date." I whispered back.

Hunter frowned,

"That kid is gonna get it."

~~~

"Can you grab the milk for me?" Darren asked.

I did as he asked and I walked over to the fridge and opened the door. I grabbed the milk and brought it back over to him,

"Wait, why do you need milk if you're making hamburgers?"

"I feel like making brownies, wanna help?" He replied.

I nodded.

"I'll go check on the burgers, though." He said, waking out of the kitchen.

I'm getting used to being here, I quite like it. Hunter was working out in the basement, Lilli was in the living room, Kyle and Noah were in the dining room with the others and just as Darren said-he went outside onto the deck to check the burgers that are on the barbecue.

Dylan is the only person not here.

I want to know where the hell he is, he has never missed one of their dates...

My phone that was sitting on the kitchen island went off, scaring me a bit.

I walked over and picked it up, glancing at the message on my lock screen.