52- Weeks Part 2

"I don't care, I'm not leaving." I stated firmly.

Darren sighed, before whispering something to the guys. Then they all nodded.

"Do you need anything from your house? Clothes? Charger?" Darren asked.

I shook my head, my tears falling on Hunters arm. I wiped the drops off of his skin.

Everybody sat down, some on the floor, some on the couch, some on chairs.

I stayed seated in the olive green chair, next to Hunter.

I wasn't leaving until he woke up. Nobody would make me or could make me. I continued to hold his hand while I leaned upwards his face. I placed a kiss on his cheek before whispering,

"I love you. I know that you'll wake up, no car accident will take down a Cohen that easy."

I brought my head back down to his arm.

His fingers tightened around mine, they ended up to be pretty tight.

I knew he could hear me.

I brought his hand to my lips and gave it a quick peck before tucking it in the crook of my neck. His hand was much warmer now.

My boyfriend is in a coma...

~~~

After quite a while, it became dark outside and the gang was looking uncomfortable.

"Go home, I'll stay with him and I'll call immediately if something happens." I told them in a tired, groggy voice.

There was a brief moment of silence before Darren broke it,

"It's not Hunter I'm worried about, I'm worried that you aren't gonna nice to take care of yourself."

I sighed,

"Don't worry about me right now, just wait for him to wake up."

"Promise that you'll take care of you?" He asked me, making sure I was hearing him.

I tiredly nodded.

"Then we'll go." He told me.

"Okay." I answered.

"I'll stay too." Dylan offered.

I sighed.

"Dyl, you sure that you want to?" Darren questioned.

He nodded.

"Alright bud, night. Night, Kay." Darren said, the rest of the gang and himself standing up.

"Night." Me and Dylan replied.

They all walked out.

"Kay, I'm going to sleep. Will you be okay?" Dylan asked, laying on the couch.

I nodded, feeling tired myself.

It wasn't too long after that before I could hear him snoring away.

It wasn't loud, dang, I could barely hear it. And it wasn't too long after that, before I, myself, fell asleep.

~~~

A hand had very gently picked up my head and placed a pillow under it.

I was still too tired to open my eyes, and I was certain that it was Dylan who did that, but now I'm twice as comfortable and I am going to fall asleep again.

That was until men and woman ran down the hall, screaming and yelling.

They were pushing a gurney with them.