53- Burden

"Stop! The doctor specifically said that you needed to rest!" I yelled at Hunter as he ran down the stairs.

I was sitting in their living room with Dylan and Alex, but then this dimwit came running down.

"Oh come on! I've been resting for two days!" He yelled back.

I glared at him.

"Fine." I simply said.

I went back to texting Lilli on my phone when she called me.

I clicked the green answer button.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey! How are ya doing." Lilli exclaimed as if we haven't talked to each other in forever.

"Hey! Good so far. How's it at the house?" I replied.

"Meh, Noah and Kyle are being weird." She replied in a weird tone.

I frowned, although she couldn't see me,

"Like how?"

There was a brief pause until Lilli answered me,

"I don't know how to explain it. They left early this morning and came back about two hours ago. Noah has a black eye and Kyle is walking weird. I was too scared to ask them about it."

"Did they get into a fight? Like, how bad is his eye?" I wondered.

"Bad enough that his eye is bloodshot... I think you should come home." She answered.

I sighed,

"Yeah, that might be a good idea as of right now." I slowly said.

"Yeah. Talk some damn sense into them." She said, I could just hear her smile on the other line.

"What if I brought one of the members with me?" I wondered, most of the guys walked into the room and Hunters head shot up.

"Actually, that might be a good idea. They'll have to tell the truth." She agreed.

"Like who though?" I asked her, wanting her opinion.

"Hunter is in no condition to come down here, Darren could if he wanted but my first pick would be Dylan." She said, really making the name Dylan stand out of that sentence.

I rolled my eyes,

"You're such a flirt. Who do you want?"

"I am not! But either Darren or Dylan is fine. Have they ever seen our house?" She replied.

"No. Only Hunter and the gangs doctor, Dalton have." I answered. Hunter looked at me confused, Dylan and Darren had the same expression.

"Might as well bring Darren out. But isn't he like... twenty?" She asked.

I sighed with a smile,

"Twenty three, yeah I can ask him about it."

"But I would prefer Dylan..." She said, making me roll my eyes.

"Wait, how bad is Kyle?" I asked, forgetting about the Dylan talk.

She made this weird, hissing sound, like a cat before answering,

"I don't know. He is limping and-," she went to say, but I cut her off,

"Left side or right?"