49- Did

It's been a few days, nobody has come up to see me, check on me, or even talk to me. Which I have very much enjoyed.

The cuts above my eye and on my lip are still there, but other than that, the other bruises and cuts have somewhat cleared up.

I don't think any scars will be left, I took care of them very well.

Lilli has stayed in the room with me, not leaving or taking the guys' side. She has just stayed with me and kept me company, whether or not we talk.

When we hear the guys go into the basement, or when everyone is asleep, we sneak downstairs and grab a bunch of food and bring it up.

They probably know it's us stealing all the food, but like I said before, their hearts are bigger than their brains.

I've gotten lots of sleep, I've had lots of time to be on social media and I've had lots of time to dance.

I normally just stretch and do a couple of moves, but sometimes I'll be in full hip-hop mode and I'll do a whole dance.

The guys didn't do anything to hurt us on purpose, they didn't try to harm us. It was just what they had to do?

I'm all dressed in Hunters football hoodie along with my black booty shorts. Lilli is wearing Dylan's football hoodie and her red booty shorts.

"Kay?" She asked.

I looked at her.

"Should we go downstairs?" She questioned.

I shrugged before sadly nodding.

She sighed and gave me a look of agreement.

I stood up, felling hungry and feeling tired of this bedroom.

"We can go home anytime too." I added.

Lilli made some sort of squealing sound as I quietly opened the bedroom door and crept down the hall over to the stairs.

From what we could hear, everyone was in the living room, so all eyes would be on us.

I glanced at her, she nodded as if saying 'it's okay, go ahead'.

I hesitated but then began to walk down the stairs. My bare feet stepping on each carpeted step.

Around the fifth step going down is when the view of the stairs start for people looking from the living room.

So once I reached the fifth step, I continued looking down.

The chatter of the boys stopped as they heard us make our way off of the staircase and into the kitchen.

"What do you feel like?" I asked.

Lilli shrugged,

"I actually don't know, just nothing that has to do with a granola bar."

I chuckled, the main thing that we ate upstairs was granola bars.

"Kay? Lil?" A male voice asks, rounding the corner.

We turned around and saw Kyle.

He gestured his head as if he was saying 'come here'.

I shook my head, not really wanting to talk with them.

I'm not sure what reaction Lilli gave, but all I know is that it caused him to sigh.

"Guys, we all really need to talk and have a discussion." He told us.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, heading back to the cupboards.

"Fine, but only if Kay comes." Lilli said.