93- Paper

Letters. Paper. I got three letters back-each from a different university. I haven't opened them yet.

I wanted to wait until Lilli, Kyle, Noah, Dylan and Hunter got theirs back.

I didn't want to go to a university where I didn't know anyone.

I know that we all applied to Arizona State University in Tempe. The teachers recommended it to us because of the track team that they have-it's amazing. But then Kyle just applied to it because we all did.

But then I also applied to Stanford University in California. I think I want to get my doctorate and go into psychology. Also, they have good recreational things to do.

In total, I applied to five schools. This morning, I was awake earlier than everyone. So I checked the mail and I'm glad I did. In the mailbox sat three letters-for me.

One from the University of Michigan, one from Arizona State and one from Ohio University. I'm not opening any of them until I've received a letter from all of the universities.

Either the letters will tell me that I got accepted, or they'll kindly decline.

The vice principal of our school suggested Harvard University to me, but I told her that I didn't want to be too far away from home. Although, Stanford and Arizona are across the country-they're good schools.

So I applied to Stanford, Michigan, Arizona, Ohio and Wisconsin.

As of right now, Stanford sounds more like a school for me. But, like before, I am not going to a school by myself.

Even if I just go with one or two people, I'm not expecting to go with the entire gang.

But I'm not going by myself.

I'm not too sure which schools the others applied to. And nobody knows what schools I applied to. Except we all know that each of us applied to Arizona.

That's all.

I can't even comprehend the fact that I'm going to university this September/October. It's crazy...

I remember elementary school, and middle school, and I remember Freshman year. Sophomore year. Junior year...

Crazy. It's crazy.

We're going to the gangs house today. Since it's the Sunday after my performance. Darren thought we should all get together and-his words were,

"We should talk about things that are bothering us, like a family would."

He just doesn't want to admit that he doesn't want me to end up in the hospital again.

The only reason I ended up in the hospital is because I was going through a lot. In that moment...

Whatever.

I'm already dressed, since we're leaving in-like- twenty minutes.

I'm wearing my white converse, white jean shorts, a pink crop top and a dirty white, open-sweater type of thing. (Below)

 (Below)